Sunday 12 January 2014

The Magnificent 7- Bands

Another day with nothing to write. So obviously I'm going to continue a series I started after stealing the idea off a friend. The Magnificent 7 have returned with a new group of things, kind of like the sugababes. If you didn't read the title for some unknown reason the sugababes mention should have gave you a slight hint this was to do with music. Well actually what the sugababes do is not music, so scrap that. Anywho these are my favourite bands. Enjoy!

7.Blink 182- I know old school. But to me their songs are good. Favourite has to be The Rock Show. Honestly have nothing else to say about them. But yeah... That is probably why they are number 7.

6.Panic and the Disco- Only started liking them cause of their fall out boy vibe. They are very similar you have to admit. There isn't much to say about them. But I have trouble picking my favourite song between Nine in the Afternoon and I write sins not tragedies

5.My Chemical Romance- At first I didn't want to like them cause my sister liked them and I didn't want to copy all her music choices, but after hearing the song NANANA through her bedroom door I became obsessed with the song and then obsessed with them. And the fact that Gerard's wife is in MSI just drives me insane. Favourite song probably has to be I don't love you.

4.The Red Paintings- Only found out they existed 2 months ago at an MSI gig but they were that good. Their songs are a little morbid, but they incorperate a violin and a cello, so it is all just amazing to me. Favourite song You're not one of them, even though their cover of mad world is just brilliant.



3.The All American Rejects- For as long as I can remember I have always liked the song Gives You Hell, and I never really heard any others until a couple of years ago when I wanted to widen my music choice. I'm not a big fan of all their songs so only listen to several of them, but those several I listen to everyday, cause they are amazing. Dance Inside probably has to be my favourite of their songs.


2.Mindless Self Indulgence- It has 
only been a year since I started liking MSI and they are slightly different to the other music I listen to for they are a little full on. Their songs are amazing, and seeing them live was the best night ever. Favourite song will always be Ala Mode cause who doesn't like a song about ice cream. 

1.Fall Out Boy- So originally I loved the classics like Dance Dance, Thnks fr th mmrs and all that, but at that point in time that was it. Then I started liking this guy in year 9 who also liked them so I got all their songs to "impress" him. 3 years later I no longer like him (well I stopped liking him in year 10) and I still love FOB. They are probably my favourite band and my favourite song changes cause they are all amazing. But currently as I am writing this the best would have to be you're crashing but you're no wave. Before I die I want to see them live but I doubt that is going to happen.

There are a lot more bands that I love, but recently I have not been listening to them so much, why I do not know. But these people being Green Day, Paramore and Evanescence. Other than this I mainly listen to random songs I like, for example Stacey's Mom, girls all the bad guys want and All Day and All of the Night. 

Hope you enjoyed knowing more about bands I like. Maybe now you will youtube them and start listening to them or continue to listen to them or lose all respect for me cause I listen to them. Either way see you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment