Tuesday 14 January 2014

My Little Pony Obssession

How did my life get to this? 16 years of age and I am obsessing over My Little Pony. Also did anyone enjoy my play on words in the title. It could be either My Little Pony Obsession or My Little Pony Obsession. I'm so funny. My obsession is weird cause as a kid I wasn't that much of a fan of My Little Pony, which is when you are supposed to be as crazed as I am now. I had a few pony figures sure, but who didn't? I never really liked the show or the films though, which is why I am concerned about my obsession. For the other day I found myself watching an episode.

It started a few years ago when I found my little pony action figures dressed up as various TV and Film stars.I mean there's Magenta from the Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Doctor and
Amy, and my personal favourite Edward Scissorhands. There are so many more but I cannot be bothered to share them. Just google it!
Then at Jessie's house I found a game app for My Little Pony, which I downloaded to her tablet and my sisters kindle, and we are both obsessing over the game. At first we were playing it non-stop, she reached level 30 in 5 days. And most of my day was spent checking on my ponies. We have even tried to persuade others to get it cause we want them to become obsessed in the amazing world of a child's toy. 

And more recently, I say recently. Currently I am obsessing over adorable plushies and Pop! figures of these imaginary ponies. I want then so badly cause they are too precious But look at Scootaloo and Apple Bloom they are so fucking cute! Yes I know there names. DON'T
JUDGE ME! And then there is Doctor Hooves which always makes me laugh cause it is clearly a pun on Doctor Who, but with Ponies. Hahaha. I'm not crazy I swear. Ok maybe I'm a little crazy. Ok a lot. SSSSH. 




 I think my brain is trying to tell me I am not ready to grow up. Maybe with all the seriousness that is happening in my life My Little Pony is my escape. Wow. But come on those friggen plushie. I'll see you in the 'morrow when I am less crazed!



No comments:

Post a Comment