Wednesday 10 December 2014

Furry Friend Tag

Hey, so no video, because I just haven't had time, so I am replacing it with a tag. This is the Furry Friend Tag which is basically all about the pet/s you have, but obviously if you don't have a pet you cannot really do this.

1. What is your pets name? Sebastian, we did not give him this name.
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed? He is a Siamese rag doll and is super cutes.
3. How long have you had your pet friend? 4 years? I think.
4. How did you get your pet? He lived in Ipswich and his family couldn't look after him and his brother anymore, so my mum's friend (who also lives in Ipswich) found out and took in the brother, and told us and we took in Seb. 
5. How old is your pet? 6 still a baby in my mind though.
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality? He will walk into the room as I sit on the sofa and stop in a certain place, until I look at him and then he continues to come in.
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? So much. I love cats, and have had them my whole life. He is so cuddley and warm, and even though he can be a pain in the arse, he does care and is adorable and I love him.
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? What kind of question is this? I just like watching tv with him and he lies next to me keeping me warm.
9. What are nicknames that you call your pet? Seb, Sebbles, Bubba, little baby.


Well I guess that was it. Hope you enjoyed.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment