Monday 6 January 2014

Too Much Information

I have to go back to school tomorrow :'(  Feel for me guys. However I do get to see my friends YAY! So then I shall have something to blog about. Today however I gots Diddly Squat. Sherlock was on again last night and I could talk about that but I'm going to wait until the final one of this series and talk about both the episodes together. Don't worry it's only a week or something. Back to what I usually do I guess. Stealing Ideas off friends. Another Lish idea which she stole from a youtuber. This is the TMI tag (Too much information as the post title states) Enjoy!

1: What are you wearing? A penguin onesie. I know so Sexy right ;)
2: Ever been in love? Not really.
3: Ever had a terrible break up? Yes :/
4: How tall are you? I actually do not know a low 5ft
5: How much do you weigh? Again have no idea
6: Any tattoos? Nope, really want one though.
7: Any piercings? Ears! couldn't stand anywhere else.
8: OTP? Umm Johnlock (Sherlock and John)
9: Favourite Show? SHERLOCK
10: Favourite bands? Fall Out Boy and Mindless Self Indulgence
11: Something you miss? Snuggling people
12: Favourite song? Umm....Right now? Umm... MSI Ala mode
13: How old are you? 16 
14: Zodiac sign? Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Cute and Funny
16: Favourite Quote? All our dreams can come true- if we have the courage to pursue them- Walt Disney.
17: Favourite actor? Andrew Scott
18: Favourite colour? Blue
19: Loud music or soft? Loud!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? The quietest place, if I'm not at home, other than that my room.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15 minutes without a shower, then if I have a shower like 40 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Luckily No. Don't go beating me up now.
24: Turn on? Umm...A challenge.
25: Turn off? Being a Dick.
26: The reason I started a blog? I needed somewhere to vent my feelings over than friends.
27: Fears? Heights, some spiders, some clowns, seagulls.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Edward Scissorhands.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? About 2 seconds ago.
30: Meaning behind your blog Name? Well I'm mad as in crazy and Mad as in angry. I'm weird and little height-wise. So Mad and a little bit weird.
31: Last book you read? The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
32: The book you're currently reading? Daylighters- Rachel Caine 
33: Last show you watched? SHERLOCK
34: Last person you talked to? My Sister
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Just a friend
36: Favourite food? Pizza
37: Place you want to visit? Tokyo 
38: Last place you were? Downstairs
39: Do you have a crush? Nope

40: Last time you kissed someone? Excluding family and my cat (that didn't sound wrong or anything) about 2 months ago (maybe that's why you kiss your cat. (Hey they are adorable little kisses not anything pervy))
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't really take insults as insults so I have no idea.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Cherry!
43: What instruments do you play? Guitar
44: favourite piece of jewellery? Necklace
45: Last sport you played? Badmintinion 
46: Last song you sang? Fall Out Boy- Alone Together 
47: favourite chat up line? Are you a transformer? Cause you are Optimus Fine ;)
48:Have you ever used it? In a jokey way.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? umm besides family new years. Such a great night.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Penguins.

So that was the TMI tag. Hope that provided enough entertainment for you that you do not hate me for wasting your time. However your time can't mean so much that you decided to read my blog in the first place. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment