Wednesday 25 March 2015

Sims 4: Extreme Lap-Dance!

Haaaaiiiii! So it has been a while since I have done a game type post. Well at least in my opinion so we should do that! Today we are going to return to an old favourite. Sims 4. And it won't be anything story like or a challenge or anything. Mainly because I haven't had time to play sims like that recently. Too caught up in the real world shit. Therefore I am just going to type about a little thing I have noticed in the sims and have managed to take photos of. And if I feel it isn't long enough just random things I like to talk about related to the sims. But we shall see. 

So basically one day I was playing in my game save where I just made everybody that I knew because I like to meddle in people's lives but feel it is too weird to do that in real life. But I was just casually playing and I noticed that one of the sims decided to sit down. On another sim! And they formed this weird morph creature.  I can't remember who sat on who, but now they are just Siamese twins. As this was the first time I have seen this I just took it down to being a random thing that happened. But then I noticed it happened again. Unfortunately I do not have pictures for some of the occasions, but I have these that took place in the space of a few minutes. 

These next few images show the examples. You have two who just decided to stand inside each other and talk, and then one sim walked away and my own one decided to take the spot inside Giancarlo. So we formed inappropriate monsters. 

Then we move onto my favourite one. The extreme lap-dance. Not only because it was just amusing to see the arms flailing together and neither of the sims seemed to care. But the best thing was that the boobs went through the other body so that it looked like he had boobs. I was laughing for ages. 

Ok so I don't have pictures to go with these next things but I just want to briefly talk about weird things my sims have done. 
- First we have the cheat that makes objects larger than they should be. Hal and I did this to a Llama statue so it was the same size as the teddy bears in the game, and it would get really funny and glitchy when the child sims would walk around carrying it, because when they were sat on the sofa with it it would go through their face and it was amusing to me. 
- Next we have the weird moment when all sims glitch out and decide they no longer want to do what they were doing. It is a really weird moment when your sims are just being all casual: eating food, or on the computer. Then they would glitch into a T-pose and then automatically stop what they were doing and just stand there like idiots. 
- This next one isn't really a glitch but it was just a funny moment for me. When I would play in one of my houses I would just always notice this one lady in a wedding dress just walking past. And she did this every time I played. I think she was just extremely stalking one of my guy sims. 

Well that was my little chat about some weird things on the Sims 4. Has anyone else noticed things like this? Anyone seen anything different? It would be cool to see more. Anywho...

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment