Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Magnificent 7- Celebrity Crushes

Today I'm going to brave all embarrassment cause I have run out of things to blog about. So this post is going to be about my top 7 celebrity crushes, like guys I have fantasized over because they are hot, or adorable. Let the cringe time begin!


7. To start off the list we have the talented Patrick Stump from Fall Out
Boy. Most people would say Pete Wenz but no Patrick is my guy. I don't know what is is about him, maybe his amazing voice. He has this adorable lost puppy kind of look about him. After his weight loss he became insanely hot, but before he was still pretty adorable. So he is my number seven. 

6. I'm already regretting writing this list, but next is Andrew Garfield. He is the guy that plays Spiderman in The Amazing Spiderman film/s. I just found him insanely hot and had the urge to watch more things with him in it like The Social Network and Never Let Me Go. He probably would have been higher up on the list, but the other day I found out he's 30! I mean jesus christ he looks good for his age. But it just made me see him in a different way, even though others in this list are about that age.


5. Another Andrew at number 5 but you have to give me credit for Andrew
Scott. Moriarty from Sherlock is probably how he is better known. It is a shame he is gay, cause he is hot I'm not afraid to say it. I have him on a t-shirt. He's irish, which gives him an accent that makes me die, and when he plays Moriarty I just love him so much. 

4.Moving on to youtube people so obviously Dan Howell is there. Claire is probably going to kill me cause he is hers apparently, but it wont stop me from thinking he's cute. I'm not major fangirl over him but if I saw him in the street of course I am going over there to hug him. Again he makes me laugh which is a good thing, but also some of the things he makes videos on relates to me, like the one he made about psycho thoughts, it was like he took the idea from my mind. 

3Chris Ramsey. If you do not know who he is, he is a comedian. However recently he has been doing some acting in a show called Hebburn. Which I liked, and not just cause he was in it. I like his smile and his hair. Mainly though I like him cause he is funny, and I always like a guy that makes me laugh.

2. My runner up is Mathew Sohinki. I only discovered him a week ago and he made it to number 2. He works on Smosh Games which is where I found him, and I watched a lot of stuff simply so I can watch him. Stalker Alert! He is funny and adorable and that little bit awkward. Yes I like guys that are awkward, it's cute. And that is what Sohinki is. Adorable. 

1. So my number one all time celebrity crush is ...Craig Roberts. He was in Tracey Beaker and Young Dracula, but I didn't find him hot in those, more "eh he's
kind of cute" but it was when I saw him in Submarine (an amazing film directed by Richard Ayoade) I just thought he was hot. Again the whole, him being slightly awkward is part of the reason, cause the character is supposed to be awkward. When you think about it I fall more for the character he plays then the actor, but still Craig Roberts is hot. End of.

Well that's all, hopefully I haven't lost all dignity sounding like a complete weirdo stalker, but sometimes it just needs to be said. I hope you enjoyed this somehow, and if I haven't committed suicide from embarrassment I shall see you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment