Sunday 26 January 2014

Get To Know Me Tag

So tags are back cause today I didn't really do anything blog worthy. For the past 25 minutes I have been searching for good blog/tag ideas and I came across this tag called Get To Know Me so I thought why not just a bit of fun and provides me with content. HERE Get to know me...

They are split into categories, why I do not know but I was lazy and just copied and pasted so get off my back ok!

Vital Stats
Name- Elinore Mae Brown
Nicknames- Elli, Elsley Miffin, Beryll, Ellums, Ewee, EllsBells.
Birthday- 14th April
Place of Birth- Norfolk and Norwich Hospital...I think
Star Sign- Aries
Occupation- I don't have one :'( But I'm looking!

Appearance
Hair colour- a reddish brown
Hair length- Shoulder length
Eye colour- Hazel with slight green hint
Best feature- PFF Probably eyes
Braces- no
Piercings- only ears
Tattoos- No but thinking of getting one
Righty of Lefty- Righty

Firsts
Best friend- Scarlett we were best friends from birth up until about 4 years ago :'(
Award- I don't win awards, most probably head teacher award but everyone got those.
Sport- Badminton!
Real Holiday- Jesus I don't remember my exact first but the one I remember was to Cornwall and we stayed at a house where a neighbour dog jumped over the wall and ran into our house, he was so adorable.
Concert- Mindless Self Indulgence back in November. Best Night.

Favourites
Film- Edward Scissorhands

TV Show- Sherlock
Colour- Blue
Song- Right Now probably Miss Missing You by FOB
Restaurant- Nando's
Store- Blott
Book- Hmm, one of The Morganville Vampire series.
Magazine- Kerrang!
Shoes- Dr Martins.


Currently...

Feeling- Sleepy
Single or Taken- Single :)
Eating- An Orange
Listening to- Dance Inside by All American Rejects
Thinking about- Cats
Watching- YOUTUBE!
Wearing- pyjamas. 


Future

Want Children- Yes, I'd be an amazing mum, cause I have the best mum to learn from.
Want to be married- Kind of.
Careers in mind- So far Mental Health Nurse.
Where do you want to live- Where I live now.

Do you believe in
God- I don't have an opinion.

Miracles- With my life not really
Love at first sight- Nope
Ghosts- Yes
Aliens- Yes
Soul Mates- Yes
Heaven- A bit
Hell- More than Heaven, which is odd.
Kissing on the first date- Depends how well it is going.
Yourself- Hahahahaha.


Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. I know tags aren't always the most interesting thing in the world, so let us hope that tomorrow brings fun blog content. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment