Monday 2 December 2013

Promoting the Weird

I am expanding! Today I have about 310 page views, that's over 100 since Saturday. Well done Elli you can do MATH! However I think most of them were Clive, so THANKS CLIVE! She even wrote a beautiful post about me called Beryll cause my name is Beryll in psycholololololology. Yes that is how you spell it. 

So today my friends and I were being rebels by going on our blogs during our study period. Then Lish got up to go, somewhere I actually don't know. So I braped her? Ok I'm making Braping an official thing, it's like fraping but with blogs. I wrote this... 
She has deleted it now though :'( but I even wrote it in my style, you know with my orange and blue, gotta love my format. What you don't? WELL TOUGH! 

So I felt like I was promoting my blog cause she has like a 1000 views, but she has been blogging longer than me. And it gave me the idea to promote my friends blogs (well the ones I know about) cause Jass said she was going to make one but whether she has I do not know. Anywho... 

First there is Lish's http://allaboutmealiciaf.blogspot.co.uk/ which is what is says on the url. A blog about her! She is the reason I got a blog in the first place. She is more serious about blogging than I, giving proper advice and not being really weird. So check her out, but not too much, I want to try and beat her page views, one day, ONE DAY!

Then there is Clive's http://clairesblogofwonder.blogspot.co.uk/ which isn't that wonderful  as she does not write enough about me! Only kidding, for she dedicated an entire blog post to me cause I am super cool! Again she is more of the serious blogger. Go check her out, I mean literally go to her house and watch her sleep.

Aims'seses http://ameliaalicesviewsonlifeandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/ who tends to write about her time dealing with work and 6th form which I find really interesting, I love reading her blogs cause sometimes she complains at herself, like I do! So please read her blogs because they are a good read.

Last but not least is Siobhan's http://allaboutmesiobhano.blogspot.co.uk/ Who's blog is actually called weird and wonderful, but it isn't my level of weird, so don't get to excited. It is still a really good blog full of great posts, but she doesn't post so much which is a shame. But it means you have time to catch up before the next one.

Quite frankly these blogs are all better than mine so if you are spending time reading this you have time to read theirs. But don't stop reading mine, I need more love. Oh by the way, friends feel free to pay me for these promotes which I did out of the kindness of my heart, wait I just asked for pay, which I took time to type out for no reason whatsoever, but money, I would like money. XD 

In other news, there is no other news! Do you have news? I want to know your news cause you know it seems all about me here and that's kind of rude. Elli no-one reads this, you are setting up a lost cause. Oh well umm... I'll just make up responses in my mind. 

(If you wish for Elli to believe she is crazy actually leave a comment on some news, any news, could just be about how you saw a shoe today)

No comments:

Post a Comment