Saturday 4 January 2014

The Magnificent 7 -TV Shows

Well...I'm going to be honest, like I always am, by saying I have absolutely nothing to write about. But I vowed to myself to come on this blog everyday and write a post that hopefully entertains you in some form. Entertain probably being the wrong word cause that implies enjoyment and this is probably more of just something to read to pass the time, and I want you to feel that your time was not wasted. So...um...I guess...I should...steal ideas from friends. Come on don't act surprised you saw this coming. So I'm going to say Claire started this off with her top 10 idea which Lish stole then adapted to top 5 and then Siobhan just stole that all together. Amy has been pretty good being all original so maybe I should steal ideas off her ;) Anywho so I am going to try and talk to you about my top 7 (going to be a bit different) TV Shows.

I'm going to count down from 7 so you get the big reveal of my favourite show.

7. So to start the countdown at number 7 we have the messed up Adventure Time! I love this show cause it just seems like something I would create in my mind with my good friend Jessie. If you have not seen it before there isn't really a way of describing it. I don't watch it as often as I would like, so it is only at 7. My favourite character would have to be Marceline cause she is so cool, and has the best guitar in history, and she's a vampire so yeah. However I do love BMO this little game console cause it is so damn sweet. 


6. Not Going Out would have to be next because it doesn't quite beat the rest
of my list but still deserves to be up there. It is probably the only British comedy that makes me properly laugh. But that is probably just because of the genius of Lee Mack. When Tim Vine left I admit it wasn't as good but I still watch it and it is still funny. My favourite character would have to be Lee because he comes up with all the funny lines. I think it is on it's last series or something, but England has Dave so it will be on for a lifetime. 

5. Number 5 doesn't really make me laugh. Ok sometimes it does. But I mainly
watch How I Met Your Mother for Barney and Robin. Cause they are so adorable together. I am going to cry when it finishes at the end of the current season :'( but in fairness taking 9 season just to tell us how he met the mother good on them. There are some really funny parts, and Barney has to be my favourite. Mainly for his quotes in my favourite episodes. For example "We shall call it puzzles. Then people will be like 'why's it called puzzles?' that's the puzzle." and "Ted What's in a gin and tonic?!?" I am so happy we have finally met the mother cause she too is a great character.

4. Lucky there's a Family Guy! Sorry I just had to. But yeah Family Guy is at number 4 cause Seth Macfarlane is just a comedy genius. There isn't a
lot to say about it so my favourite character is Stewie because of his evil genius plans then all of a sudden he is all childish. I love the Road to series' especially Road to Multi-verse cause just the Disney section alone was amazing. It's a wonderful day for pie! Look how shiny my buttons are. And of course look how gayly we run. All in the space of 3 minutes. Well done! I also love American Dad! I thought it should be in the list but cause it is essentially the same it will stay here with Family Guy.

3. Being Human. How can you not love Being Human? Before I get started the US version sucks in comparison and you should just watch the original version
instead of trying to make your own. You did the same thing with the inbetweeners and that failed. So if you somehow know nothing about this amazing show it is about a werewolf a ghost and a vampire sharing a house in Bristol, then somewhere in Wales. All of the episodes were brilliant and I cried when it finished. Favourite Character has to be Hal cause he is so adorable, and hot, and yeah. I loved his rendition of Putting on the Ritz in the finale. That is why the picture includes Hal. I wanted one that had all of the characters throughout the series but I couldn't find one with the logo in the time I could be bothered to. Oh and I liked Adam cause he was played by Craig Roberts, and Craig Roberts is amazing. The spin-off with him in it also was amazing.

2. Oooo! Final two! So The IT Crowd didn't make the top spot, but it doesn't mean I love it any less. Ok maybe a bit, but when you find out what
number one is you cannot blame me. The IT Crowd is hilarious and the first series was the best. Without a doubt. But from there I cannot pick a favourite episode. There is one with Adam Buxton thinking Jen is dead and the whole set up is so funny, the dinner party, and of course the work outing. Actually that probably is the best. It finished with an amazing hour special where they brought back ideas from previous stories. Favourite character award has to go to Moss because he is the best. If you watch it you know what I mean.

1. If you have not already guessed the top spot clearly goes to Sherlock. Come on guys the amount of times I go on about it, it had to be in the top 7 and you've seen the others, so what else could it be. Sherlock is just amazing, it can be funny, sad and just so interesting. Everyone should already know my favourite character is the magnificent Jim Moriarty for he is portrayed brilliantly. However I also love Sherlock and Watson and Lestrade and Molly and Mrs Hudson and Mycroft. You can see where this is going. So yeah I LOVE SHERLOCK. I spoke about it a lot previously in a post called Sherlock so read about it there.

If you have not seen any of these you really should.

If you don't like them I simply want to know why then I will value your opinion.

Great now I want to watch them all! See you in the 'morrow when I have watched at least one episode of each of these shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment