Thursday 28 August 2014

Sims 4 Custom Content

As promised I am blogging about the wonders I have found thanks to some genius people! Now on the Sims 4 CAS Demo you can include some extra features when you download them into your mod folder. These are what I have so far and I tried them all out on my sim:

The Adorable Knee High Kitten Socks:

Rainbow Eyes:

Purple hair (which looks kinda blue on my phone):

And these 3 new dresses:



Unfortunately I could not attach the two things I wanted most which was a batman vest and a Jake Adventure Time jumper. I think the problem is they are RAR files when the rest are package, but oh well, you can't get them all I guess. 

Currently I am not having luck with the make your own custom content it just wont save things right so I cannot open them to edit and it's literally a pain in the ass that I don't want to deal with anymore. So I guess I will just have to wait for a very talented person to make me a check shirt. 

I can't find the links I used to the downloadable content and can't remember much detail about them, but if you go on youtube and tumblr there are sure to be links and things that you can fins yourself. There is one link I have to another blog which has lists of things you can download and use on your very own sims.  CLICK HERE!

It is a shame I cannot show you more, but I can only really show you what I have. Sorry but maybe if i get more or things work out better I can make more posts and share. Until then I will return with other weird things.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment