Wednesday 21 January 2015

Cards Against Humanity!

Game day! And if you read my post yesterday you would know that...What you didn't read it? Why not? You should read all my posts. What kind of a stalker are you?? Just kidding. But basically yesterday I was talking about how for the past weekish my friends and I played a few games of Cards Against Humanity, so it makes sense to give my opinion on it now. 

Basically for those who do not know, the aim of the game is to fill in the blanks (or answer the questions) on the black cards using the white cards. You have to try to be as funny/rude/ against humanity (hence the name) as possible.

My first thoughts on the game were that it was hilarious, some people were making some really funny answers and it was good. However mine were not given the credit some of them deserved. But my friends had really good fun in the multiple times we played it. So much so that when I arrived in school yesterday apparently everyone was asking if I was in and if I had brought the game. They are obsessed. 

Amy is one of the worsts as she was almost forcing me to bring the game to the hanging out session with Lish and Claire. I was going to anyway Amy calm down. So we played for hours, and had so much fun. Some pretty funny cards were put together. And I took some pictures to demonstrate. 

All my friends seem to love this game and I love it too. However I feel if you play if too often you can get a little bored of it as there are only a certain amount of cards. But if you want to find out the dirty jokes and the horrible things your family or friends are thinking, I suggest you buy the game and play! It may be a little on the expensive side though, but I think from how much my friends enjoy it I made a good purchase choice. Because it isn't just for me it is for them too. 


Sorry for a shortish post but there isn't much to say about this game really. Just go play it. Luvya.

 See you in the 'morrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment