Saturday 29 March 2014

Come At Me!

Sorry but there is going to be another tag today cause I didn't really do a lot so yeah. When i found it, it came with the title Come At Me so I just went with it, now idea why it is called that. Enjoy! If you can.

1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
 Yeah I'm pretty satisfied. 
2. Do you drink enough water? No not really. I don't like the taste water leaves in my mouth.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? I have never eaten at Burger King, but I got a drink from there last Saturday.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Probably beaches.
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. Like most people. And if you don't you are a crazy person.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date? Be taken on a date? I guess I don't want to disappoint someone by making the wrong choices.
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes? When I was 7, I never wear heels.
8. Vodka or wine? Vodka.
9. How often do you cry? Pretty often, which kind of sucks :/
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? Ew no. That's weird.
11. Can you wire a plug? No.
12. Do you wear socks to bed? Sometimes, if my feet are really cold.
13. What is currently bugging you? Too many things.
14. Where were you when you got your first period? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?
15. Can you change a car tire? No.
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities? No, but there are so many I want to meet.
17. Do you sleep naked? Not really no.
18. What was the best music gig you've ever attended? MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE!
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow? Does this mean on Twitter? Cause if not this is some creepy stalker shit.
20. Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot? Yes, but I prefer Andrew Scott.
21. Favourite Disney princess? Ariel.
22. Favourite city? Tokyo, just seems super awesome.
23. Can you drive? No, mainly cause I'm not old enough.
24. Cigarettes or alcohol? Alcohol.
25. Exercise or healthy eating? Healthy Eating, exercise is effort.
26. Favourite and least favourite accents? Like: Welsh, Irish, Russian. Hate: Scouse.
27. What are you looking forward to? My Birthday, cause I get to spend time with friends in a large group outside of school playing laser tag.
28. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child? No I don't think I did.
29. Are you more attracted to men or women? Men.
30. Do you like 1980s fashion? No not really.

Yeah, sorry about having another tag but what else am I supposed to do? I shall prepare something different next time I promise. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment