Sunday 23 March 2014

Cancer Research Support

Hello fellow chums! Today we are going to talk about something important. If you have read the title you should know what I am on about. So going round recently has been this tag to show support for cancer research, known as The No Make-Up Selfie. Basically girls post pictures of themselves wearing no make up and nominate those they feel should also contribute. 

Yesterday I was nominated by Lish, but I don't usually wear makeup so this was easy for me, but I still posted a selfie sharing the information to donate and nominated some people of my own. They don't wear make up either but they can help share the news around. So here's my no make-up selfie. Look at me with my awkward half smile. Yes I am in the girls bathroom at 6th form. Only way to do it. And yes there is a poster of Stalin. He wanted to contribute also. 

As well as this, you can nominate boys to wear make up and post a selfie to show support. 

If you too would like to take part it isn't difficult, just take a picture of you not wearing, or wearing makeup (dependent of your gender) and post it publicly. Just don't forget to spread the information if not what is the point? If you aren't comfortable with sharing pictures of yourself for personal reason you can still donate, by either going to the website http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/ and contributing as much as you can, or by texting "BEAT" to 70099 and that will donate £3 to the cause. And if for some reason you cannot donate money, then at least spread the word, cause then it might get to someone who can, and that is better than just sitting back doing nothing. 

You guys are awesome and can do awesome things. So please donate to this wonderful charity if you can. Love you! And I shall see you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment