Sunday 16 March 2014

What A Load of Questions?

So today I am busy and will not be back 'til midnight so I have prepared a tag blog for today so I can stick to my promise. Sorry it is another load of questions though. I shall blog about my day tomorrow so until then...here.
1.How many pets do you own? Only one adorable little kitty.
2. What’s your least favorite season? Ooof, it's between summer and winter. Probably winter, cause in the summer you get time off school.
3. Do you prefer to text or call? Text, cause you can hide behind them.
4. Morning or night? DefiNIGHTly night. Haha get it? 
5. Do you like tacos? No.
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I'm more of an extrovert but I have some introvert qualities. 
7. What’s your favorite dessert? Ice Cream. You can never go wrong with ice cream.
8. Do you enjoy walks? Depends on the company.
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook? Yes I am currently on facebook.
10. Do you watch animated shows still? Everyday. They are the epitome of awesome.
11. Can you roll your tongue? No.
12. What’s your “lucky” number? I don't really have one. Umm I'm going to go with 17.
13. Are you scared of anything? I'm scared of many things, heights, clowns, large spiders, rejection, flying in planes
14. Big mac or big whopper? Neither.
15. Do you like to play board games? Some board games are pretty good.
16. Are you fond of romantic novels? I like romance in novels, but there has to be something else to the story that draws me in.
17. Fruitloops or cocopops? COCOPOPS!!!
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars? Nope never, not for all the money in the world.
19. Are you a heavy drinker? Not really.
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating? Depends on what you consider cheating. If they slept with someone else then no, but if it was one kiss and they are pretty sure it didn't mean anything then I guess I would forgive them. But they would only have one chance.
21. Are you superstitious? Umm...I don't think so?
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange? No but I hear it is really good and am planning on seeing it.
23. Do you like to read? I do, but I rarely have the time anymore.
24. Are you easily distressed? Yes :/
25. Do you believe in aliens? Yes.
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be? Man this is difficult. I need different people for different things! Ummm...ARG no I can't chose.
27. Dogs or cats? It's got to be cats.
28. Are you a grumpy person? Mainly when I am tired.
29. What’s something you hate? Text talk!
30. Are you a worry wart? Yes, I pretty much worry non-stop.
31. Do you like having your picture taken? I was going to say no but then I remembered that I pose whenever I have a camera shoved in my face.
32. Do you like cotton candy? Love it!
33. Would you ever use a dating site? Yeah.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
35. Rap or pop? Ugh neither. But I'd chose pop if I had too.
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you've tried? Probably bubblegum but it has turned out to be my favourite flavour. 
37. Do you like math? SERIOUSLY? Who likes math? 
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune? It's like you don't even know me. It depends on the misfortune, cause something really bad I know not to but something that is practically nothing is like HA!

39. Love or lust? Love.
40. Do you remember lyrics easily? Yes.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject? Probably Media.
42. Do you like tattoos? The odd one.
43. Are you the type of person to lie? If I have to.
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? I don't like porridge
45. What music are you listening to right now? 60s stuff like The Kinks. 
46. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I am aware of.
47. Do you like Lady Gaga? No.
48. What about Nicki Minaj? No!
49. Do you like rainy days? Yes unless I am forced to go on long walks in them.
50. Last question, do you like pie? How can you not like pie?

So that was yet another question tag. I hope for my sake as well as yours that there are not anymore in the world. Sorry again about not having a proper post today. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment