Thursday 13 March 2014

Alphabet Tag

Yes the impossible was made possible. There is a new questions tag. Provide by Lish. So blame Lish. This is known as the alphabet tag, even though I don't see a relevance to the alphabet, I mean you are just replacing numbers with letters why is that so special? I would accept it if the questions had something to do with the letter they correspond with, but they don't, so what is the point? But anywho I am still going to answer the questions.

A. What are your favorite smells? I really like black cherry candles, oranges, and hair dye. 
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? Yes. I tend to.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? Probably Jessie. We are so in sync it's weird.
D. What song did you last listen to? The Turtles- Elenore
E. Do you have a crush on anybody? Not really.
F. Do you like The Beatles? How can you not like the beatles?
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? Probably black. You can never go wrong with black. 
H. Do you cook often? Daily.
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? Kick-Ass 2. Friggen loved it.
J. Can you sew? Yes, but the quality can be improved.
K. What is your favorite fruit? Probably Pineapple.
L. Are you health conscious? Not really.
M. Go do the Kinsey scale test, what number result did you receive? Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual. Yeah that sounds like me.

N. Do you curse a lot?
 In front of family, pretty much never, in front of friends, practically non-stop.
O. When was the last time you had a pint of beer? I've never had a pint of beer. 
P. Are you pro life or pro choice? I'm more pro-life, but there is one reason I will allow for pro-choice.
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? Rich tea biscuits.
R. What was the last book you purchased? I have never paid for a book myself, but the last book I had bought for me was The Hunger Games.
S. Where was your last vacation? Whitby, such the adventurer.
T. Do you shave your pits? Yes, cause that's what girls do.
U. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? No.
V. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? umm...A while? And why can't this question be for guys? They might like to wear bras!
W. Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public? I'm not a guy...
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? No.
Y. How do you like your eggs? I don't like eggs :/
Z. What was your last argument about and who with? Don't particularly want to talk about it. 


So that was the completely pointlessly named Alphabet tag. Hope you enjoyed and didn't get all ragey at the fact it didn't really have anything to do with the alphabet. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment