Monday 9 December 2013

Sexy Chocolate?

Out of all of the things that happened today, there is one moment I can remember as if it literally just happened. But it didn't, it happened at lunch time. But before we get to that, WHAT THE FUCK IS REBECCA BLACK UP TO!?!?!? Writing a song called Saturday it's disgusting, how can she just betray Friday like that, it's so sad :'(

But back to the moment. So today is my little Clive's birthday and she has become the age where she can now use magic outside of Hogwarts. (Show us your patronus!) and she got loads of chocolate, cause that's what you do, and being the kindhearted soul she is she shared her gifts with the group. So I being human accepted a dairy milk. As it is the normal thing to do I unwrapped the chocolate, but because we all no I am not normal I complained about there being this silver bit inside. This is when it started. From now on the story shall be told as if it were a play. Well not exactly but yeah...

Me: Why is there this silver bit?
Clive: To protect it.
Me: But the purple bit protects it?
Clive: Yeah but the purple bit is see through so it's like naked.
Me: No it's its lingerie. So it can look sexy for me.
Clive: Exactly, but it only wants to look sexy for you. So it has the silver part so you can strip it and see it naked.
Me: So it gives me a strip tease.
Clive: Yeah.
Lish: Claire only you can talk about chocolate and strip teases.

Look at that I used a different colour! Look out world we got a badass over here!

Whilst recalling that I realised it isn't exactly word for word, but the gist is there, and in my defence I am being distracted by someone who is going to lose his manhood because he is that frustrating. UGH.

Basically today was all about Clive's birthday and how we all get a strip tease off a chocolate bar. It was a short blog today, but my memory I swear is deteriorating. So enjoy some pictures from today to make up for it.















See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment