Thursday 12 December 2013

Answer a Bunch of Questions Tag

Steal ideas from friends time again as I have no idea what to write about. So Lish stole a tag about answering 100 questions and thought that would be interesting. However reading through them a lot do not apply to me as I can't drive or have never been to certain places, so answering them seems ridiculous so I'm going to call it, answer a bunch of questions tag!But I will keep the question number to confuse your minds.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I end up tucking myself in cause it's more snug.
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Of Course! Who doesn't?
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A big Bear cause I can at least try to cuddle it.
8:Do you have freckles?
I have seasonal freckles. They tend to disappear around winter.
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I tend to pull derp faces.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Text Talk
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No but now I'm going to.
14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes. Cause getting your groove on is fun.
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
YES. Pencils taste so good, and pens cause I don't have a pencil.
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
Tonnes cause I'm such a whore. I joke I haven't slept with anyone, this week ;)
17:What size is your bed?
Well if I had a double bed I would not be able to get in my room.
18:What is your Song of the week?
Girl all the bad guys want- Bowling for Soup.
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes cause then they look fabulous
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
My life would mean nothing without Adventure Time.
21:What's your least favourite movie?
UGH I can't name just one. Twilight Saga?
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would probably stuff it into teddy bears.
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Whatever drink is available 
25:What is your favourite food?
Chicago Town Pizza.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, Frankenweenie, Corpse Bride, The Boat that Rocked, Kick-Ass and Kick-Ass 2, Monsters Inc, the Toy Story Trilogy, Tangled, The Little Mermaid, Pitch Perfect, Love Actually, shall I go on?
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
It was either George Pigott or Jessie Gordon. I can't remember :/
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Crumpets
36:What is your usual bedtime?
Anywhere between 9 and 1
37:Are you lazy?
Is an orange, orange?
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A Witch. I'm so original
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Ox
40:How many languages can you speak?
Mainly English, but I can speak a few words of Russian, Japanese, French and German.
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
LEGO!
43:Are you stubborn?
Most definitely 
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Yes. I get so into the story lines I think it bugs my friends.
46:Are you afraid of heights?
Yeah.
47:Do you sing in the car?
Not properly singing but I lip sync.
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes.
49:Do you dance in the car?
Depends on the song.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes but that is what makes them watchable 
53:Is Christmas stressful?
Yes.
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A teacher
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
I'm getting one now ;)
62:What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas?
63:First concert?
MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE GOT A SIGNED SHIRT
64: ASDA, Tesco or Sainsburys?
Tesco
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nothing too businessy, no idea why?
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes and the fact that I'm crying makes me laugh so I cry more.
74:Own any record albums?
No wish I did.
75:Own a record player?
Again no but I want to
76:Regularly burn incense?
My mum does sometimes and I love them
77:Ever been in love?
Not really.
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Fall Out Boy 
79:What was the last concert you saw?
MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE THE LEAD SINGER HIGH FIVED ME!
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
What messed up question is this. Hot Tea cause I'm a Hottie. HAHAHA
81:Tea or coffee?
Tea
83:Can you swim well?
Well I don't drown
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes
85:Are you patient?
EEEEH. Really depends on what I have to be patient for.
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Never.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
I Learned to knit once.
91:Best room for a fireplace?
Bathroom. Room catches fire use the shower to put it out.
92:Do you want to get married?
Yeah, but I don't want a fancy wedding or anything.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not really
96:Do you have kids?
Yes. Don't I Clive? 
97:Do you want kids?
I would like a boy and a girl. Preferably the boy first so he can be all protective of his little sister.
98:Whats your favorite color?
Blue
99:Do you miss anyone right now? 
I miss everyone right now. Ok not everyone, but most people.
100: Something that happened to you in middle school
I really don't like talking about Middle School. 

So  that was a bunch of questions. Sorry about not answering them all but it would have just got boring. However that probably was so boring that you are not even reading this bit so I can say whatever I want. DICK WHISTLE. Hopefully fun things happen to me tomorrow so I can blog properly. But until then DEAL WITH IT.
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment