Saturday 21 December 2013

15 pieces of Stupidity

Ugh, nothing to write about AGAIN. So steal stuff from friends time...dodododo...Ok So a while ago Lish (she is my go to for blog content ideas) did a 15 questions tag so why not? Cause it's stupid...Oh well a bit of stupidity can't do me no harm. (Whoever made this tag, I am not saying you are stupid, or this tag, I'm just saying me doing tags is cause my answers are just stupid, so yeah) Enjoy learning a little bit more about who you call Mad and a Little Bit Weird

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
ElsBells, Ewa, Nicola, Hariette, Hollie, Becky. Basically the names of every other member of my family.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Umm... all of my habits are weird. But if I had to chose one it is organising a pack of Smarties, Skittles or M&M's into coloured categories.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
All my phobias are perfectly rational. Ok Needles.
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone?
Counting Stars- One Republic
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Text Talk
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I kind of jab my thumbnails into my fingers.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Well I have a single bed so it is hard to judge. But I'd say right? No left? Wait how are we looking at this?
8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name?
umm this teddy bear called Coco.
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
pff who needs Starbucks.
10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Umm. Never stab you eye with eyeliner.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the window to check for peepers. (Like Clive)
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
well...;)
13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it any ways?
m&m's
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
ARg
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
A random pyjama shirt and bottoms.

Wow. Thrilling stuff. Hopefully when the creepy teletubbies baby sun greets us again there will be more interesting shizzle (yes it's back).

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment