Wednesday 11 December 2013

Me in a 25 Fact Nutshell

I'm seriously running out of ideas for blogs, so it's COPY IDEAS OFF FRIENDS TIME. And today I am copying a blog post made by lish, which was 25 facts about me. However I'm not too sure I'll make it to 25, but I'll give it my best shot so that we can feel a little closer together. Yes that was meant to sound creepy.

1) My real name is Elinore, but I hate it, cause I don't think it suits my personality.
2) I hate the number 2, no idea why, it just really bugs me, I hate 12 because of it, and don't get me started on the number 22.
3) Friends mean more to me than anything. If someone hurts them, they are getting either physically hurt, or I just imagine hurting them.
4) My favourite colour is Blue (But you mainly write in orange, cause orange I feel is underused) 
5) I get really OCD about the order of colours.
6) I love Tim Burton Films. Mainly Edward Scissorhands. 
7) I get really frustrated about American pronunciation of words
8) This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.
9) I'm ashamed to say I love the film Pitch Perfect.
10) I become obsessed with things to easily. Most recently these little rubbers from Blott I have mentioned before.
11) I have become addicted to blogging.
12) I spend everyday worrying about my mum cause she has Huntington's Disease.
13) I love singing, and have been told I'm good at it, so hopefully it isn't annoying. However it probably still is.
14) I was born on April 14. That's why it's number 14. Eh? Eh? Do you like what I did there?
15) I used to constantly seek approval from "friends"
16) Because of 15) I never like to remember middle school cause I was such an awful person. This kind of transfers into the beginning of high school. Only really got better last year.
17) For some unknown reason this is my favourite number. 
18)  I like cuddling people. Especially long hugs when you just lay there snuggling.
19) I have been a vegetarian for 6 years, cause I realised how cruel it was to animals, now it is all I believe it is wrong to kill something that cannot have a say. Please don't complain, cause I wont complain at you for eating meat.
20) I hate how people use #'s on Twitter.
21) When I was a kid I was obsessed with my Bob the Builder helmet and would not go anywhere without it.
22) I am getting more and more unsure of what I want to do with my life.
23) I AM TERRIFIED OF NEEDLES. I seriously hate injections, and it is all my sisters fault.
24) I love Terry's Chocolate Oranges. 
25) Oh and I'm Sexy. (Clive told me to say this)

I did it, I did it, I did it, YAY! A little bit of Dora the Explorer there. I never thought I'd make it to 25 but I did. In all honesty it took me more than one attempt. I got to about 13 and had to take a break for a few days. Not that you need to know this but this was pre-written for a day when I have nothing to post, cause I was scared if I waited it would take too long to write and think of 25 facts and it would probably go over to the next day and I'll be all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But yeah, now  you know a little bit more about me, not that you really care
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment