Friday 27 December 2013

The Inconvenience

It was all planned. For the past month I have been wanting to go ice skating at the mall with my friends. To the last detail I thought about what we are going to do, times, place, travel etc...But there was one fucked up thing that ruined everything. I was ill.  I was getting ready to be picked up by Emma so we could got meet everybody at the Chapelfield second floor entrance by the church, so when we were there I could go in Blott and get a free rubber, then we'd head down to shake and I'd get an M&M milkshake and walk around drinking it until it got dark when we would go ice skating and have a wonderful time. Then out of the blue (see what I did there ;) ) I was sick. Do not worry I will not go into detail. I have no idea why and every time I stood up I felt like I was going to be sick again so mum sent me to bed and I took a two hour nap. When I woke up I was fine! It was like screw you too. So now I have missed out on an event I organised, and loads of fun and memories for UGH. I hate this! I'm going to try and organise another trip next week but I doubt people will go, so I'm just going to cry. 

Sorry this was short but I was going to talk about all the fun I meant to have, but since I couldn't go I can't. I hope you all had a good day, I hope my friends had a good time. And I guess I'll see you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment