Friday 13 December 2013

The Cover Up

Before I get started on talking about my day I would like to say a few things. So here goes. 1) WHAT THE FUCK? I have 569 pageviews (haha 69) in less than a month. That's insane. These posts aren't even good. 2) Sorry about the last two days being tag thinggy magiggys but it was either that or I post nothing, and I vowed to post something every day. and 3)I don't really have a 3 so make something up.

On to the day. I started off having a lay in which was so needed, then got ready and headed to 6th form. I had double Media Studies  with my Jassums, where I pretty much ate Terry's Chocolate orange segments that Maddy got me for Christmas. IT WAS TCO DON'T JUDGE ME. We found these pictures that Jessie and I took from the previous media lesson so I  would like to share them with you now.


 
 Aren't they fabulous? Then I had lunch where I took a lot of random photos of our friends, and I finally got Maddy in some! After lunch was an hour of psychology where we did tasks relating to attachment, but the only thing I did was make snails and moustaches out of blue tack. I mean how cool is this blue tack moustache? Literally all I remember.
After this I spent an hour with Clive, Aims and Emily and we spoke about some random things, and just looked at pictures. It was quite a quiet afternoon. Oops Sorry got distracted by Sherlock there, not that you actually noticed. Why did I mention it? Just realised today was pretty boring so I apologise. And I'm now going to cover it up with pictures. That is why this post is called the cover up. I laugh at all of you who thought this would be about something serious. 



 


 



 
 


 See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment