Thursday 5 December 2013

My Day with Kevin

Another day, another blog, you lucky bunch! So today was so fucking windy I almost blew away at one point, and my sister laughed at me. It was also so windy I had to wear Kevin. I know that sounds weird but Kevin is my Koala hat, as you can see in the strategically placed selfie. Jesus Christ I look awful, but this is aboot (Yes I know it is spelt incorrectly it is for dramatic affect..effect..whatever) Kevin. 
I only had two hours of lessons which was HEAVEN! It was double biology. I Saw my other friends of course but not for long which was a shame, but at least I saw them. I didn't see Maddy :'( but I get to see her tomorrow. YAY! 

 So what did I do with the rest of my day, I hear none of you ask? Well I went to Zak's with my sister (and Kevin), Bitches be jealous! We got a 2 for 1 on burgers which were delicious! I had a veggie burger cause I don't eat meat, if you didn't guess that from me saying I had a veggie burger, however I suppose I might have just fancied a veggie burger... And I had a strawberry milkshake. YUM! 


Then my sister, Kevin and I went shopping in the city, but I did not purchase anything cause I have no spending money. But I found a bunch of stuff I really want, sneakily took pics and am going to blog about how I want them. First we have these beautiful pair of docs for £20ish, from shoe zone, I want them really badly so I made a subtle hint to my mum about getting me them for xmas. 
Then I found the worlds cutest little Adventure Time figures which I just wanted to steal. BUT DIDN'T! They were from HMV and were a price I cannot remember, but it wasn't cheap. But they are so adorsable! EEK!

And finally I went into a store I think is new, cause I haven't stepped foot in it before which is weird cause it was like made for me, but fuck is it expensive. It was in Chaplefield (again spelling mistake for a reason) And it was call Blott. It was in this store I fell in love. I know I fall in love with a lot of things.

BUT THESE! They are rubbers and are like a £1 but they are so cute you can get macaroons, toothpaste tubes, animals, and cartons of milk
Even this super cute unicorn. The guy saw me dying over them so gave me a ticket that meant if I buy 10 of them I get one for free. So I know what I'm spending Christmas money on. I will keep you updated on my obsessive collection


Then I had the dentist, which I was scared about cause I have to have a filling and I really hate the numbing injections they give you cause they ironically hurt like fuck. But I didn't have to get an injection and honestly it wasn't bad. The sound of the drill honestly freaked me out most but I would have got that anyway, and it wasn't that painful, just the odd moment. Why am I writing this, you don't care about my dental hygiene! I got a lollipop though...Ok I lied I got the lollipop from Zak's but SSSh don't tell anyone

See you in the 'morrow! (this is going to be my saying that shall be in all future posts! So enjoy it cause it will get irritating, I guarantee it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment