Saturday 14 December 2013

The World of Harry Potter

There are two reasons for this post, one being the usual reason I have nothing else to blog about, and two I do like Harry Potter World so answering questions related to it is right up my street. So enjoy reading about my thoughts on HARRY POTTER. Ok I lied. Originally I was going to post this on a day I have nothing to blog about, but the truth is I have something to blog about, but in order to blog about it I need pictures from others and they have not placed them on facebook, so I am going to post my post for today tomorrow. Which will be confusing but don't blame me blame Lish and Clive. Anywho...Harry Potter.


Favourite Book? Cannot remember the books, but I think enjoyed Deathly Hallows the most.
Favourite Film? Prisoner of Azkaban 
Least Favourite Book? Umm...Probably the Order of the Phoenix 
Least Favourite Film? (Yeah I added a question, problem?) Half Blood Prince.
Parts that made you cry? Tonks and Lupin lying dead with their hands almost touching :'(
If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be? Ron, Fred or George. I look like I have a thing for gingers now.
Favourite character? Luna Lovegood

What would your Patronus be? A cute liddle kitty.
If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose? Invisibility Cloak
What House would you be in? Ravenclaw
IF you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? Alan Rickman 
Have you played any of the video games? Nupe
IF you were on the Quidditch team which position would you play? Beater
Were you happy with the ending? Kind of. They killed some of my favourite characters, and I believe Bellatrix should have been killed by Neville because I believe it would have worked better for the plot.
How much does Harry Potter mean to you? Well I am not utterly obsessed with it, but I do love the films and it has been a big thing as I have been brought up with it.

That's that then. Sorry if it was not interesting but I am not that interesting anyway. 
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment