Wednesday 25 December 2013

It's CHRISTMAS!

So here it is, Christmas Day. Finally. I have been wanting Christmas to come so I can spend some time with my family, cause to me that's what Christmas is about. 

There were many presents for me under the tree (mainly because my mum was like wrap things up individually so it looks like she has more) I got some wonderful stuff. I got an adventure time poster, a penguin onesie, a bunch of snail garden ornaments which are not going in the garden, I got the Kick-Ass boxset, This is Jinsy on DVD, The Hunger Games books, some family guy stuff, the last morganville vampire book, an adventure time reversible Finn and Jake bag, and I got two awesome t-shirts. One of Jack Skellington and the other MORIARTY! Oh and of course I got sweets and chocolate. THANK YOU Mum Dad and Halla.

So no it is time for food and as always I only participate by peeling potatoes. Now my hands smell like potatoes. Currently I am waiting to eat said delicious food, blogging and looking out the window thinking it looks like summer. Seriously there are no clouds! Just once I would like it to snow on  Christmas. 

Later on I am going to go to my Nanny's cause Hal is working tomorrow so we cannot go then :/ and most probably get more presents. Oh and I get mini cheese and onion rolls! We will most likely watch one of the Christmas specials. I am really looking forward to Doctor Who. After that I am going to Jessie's so that I can spend tomorrow with her and some friends. 
Just remember, Christmas isn't all about the presents so if you didn't get exactly what you wanted don't throw a Hissy Fit, cause a lot of love probably went into that gift, and you should be grateful you got something, cause some people out there might not have got anything. If I had the money I would donate to charities that provide those who cannot afford presents, with something nice, cause they will probably cherish more than most. 

Anywho... I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and hope you all got something good, and gave someone something that made them smile :D Eat lots of food, and watch some amazing Christmas TV. And if you do not celebrate Christmas, or celebrate another Holiday, have a great day. 

See you in the 'morrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment