Wednesday 5 February 2014

UpsyDowny Wednesday

Ok so my memory is failing me but if I don't blog about my day I really have nothing else to blog about! Therefore you are about to hear about my meh day.

First I got up at my normal time of 7:00 got ready, ate some Curiously Cinnamon, and headed out the door by half past ish. On the bus I saw Emma and we started talking about the year bus fair you can get (essentially you buy a ticket that gives you unlimited travel for a year) and how my dad said he was going to get me one in September, and he still hasn't got me one. Says I have to wait until Saturday, so clearly I'm not expecting anything til June. Then we started discussing heights. For today was no ordinary Wednesday, no. It was Panoramic picture day. Thrilling I know. And cause Emma and I are not the tallest people you have met we were discussing the humiliation of being small. So this pretty much lasted up to the point where we reached the common room.

However the conversations about said picture continued. When Maddy walked in she didn't even know what was going on, bless her little cotton socks. Then others arrived and we talked about whether some people would turn up cause they didn't want to drag their arses into school when they didn't need to be there that early. But all of my friends turned up and I was proud of them. When the bell went I headed for the hall and the tragedy came. We had to stand in height order. But out of the blue a miracle happened. I WAS THE FOURTH SHORTEST IN MY MENTOR GROUP! and considering there were like 7? Mentor groups I was feeling pretty good. I was also laughing at Lish cause she was wearing heels and was still shorter than the rest of her group. (Love you really Lishill <3) Then we all felt really bad for our friend Ellen cause she is the tallest girl, like ever, and she had to stand at the back with all boys and she looked so uncomfortable. That is probably the upside to being short, most girls are short. 

There were good and bad things about the photo. Bad things first. 1. They made me stand for ages and my feet started to hurt. 2. It took way longer than it needed to. 3. I looked terrible. Good things. 1. When they told us to say happy and everyone said it in a monotone voice. 2. This lead me to laugh so I probably look so happy. and 3. there is no 3.

That paragraph seems pointless now I have written it out. Contemplating deleting it, but that takes effort. So after this Claire, Kezia and I went to private study. I did some Biology work while Claire did maths and Kez went off with her boyfriend, but we didn't mind cause they are so cute together. We shipped them as Tizia. (cause his name is Tim) I wish I had a picture of them to share, but I think that would seem stalkery. 

Then it was break where we told Kez about the whole Tizia ship, and we talked about the photo and some other stuff. And then it was back to private study for me, with JASSTOPHER! She was being a good little muffin (most of the time) and got on with her art work. 

Then it was lunch where we were abandoned by everyone. Literally there were four of us. And all we did was sit there looking fantabulous. However at one point Jessie's bottle of cherry 7-up practically exploded. She opened it there was a loud bang, the lid went flying across the room and there is a large red mark on her hand. Luckily it wasn't her face cause I think it would have blinded her. Anywho, after the long period of time Jass and I went to Media. Which was a brilliant two hours cause all we did was watch yet more Doctor Who. It was the last two episode of the modern 3rd series and I was happy cause I love the Master. Well I used to, when they (SPOILER! Just in case you are weird and haven't seen it?) brought him back from the dead he wasn't as good. They kind of ruined him. But yeah Doctor who was watched and then I went home on the late bus.

Clive this next bit is specifically for you (if you still read my blog) As I was getting off the bus, the driver asked where you were. I said you abandoned me, but I found it adorable.

Then when home: I ate, played MLP (you really should have seen that coming by now) watched youtube read a bit and blogged. So today was upsydowny. Lets hope tomorrow is more, YAY!  See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment