Monday 17 February 2014

50 Random Questions Tag

Hey! So I have nothing to blog about. Therefore I am bringing back tags! Yeah it has been a while. I found this tag by another blogger Meghanrosette and thought it was pretty interesting so decided to do one myself. Slightly adapted. Here goes. Enjoy!

1. Where we you 3 hours ago? I was downstairs watching The Next Great Baker.
2. Who are you in love with? Nobody.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Yeah, I had these scented ones and wondered if they tasted like how they smelt. They didn't :/
4. Is there any pink within 10 feet of you? Unfortunately there is. I am wearing a pink pyjama top.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? The Saturday before last.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No...
7. Does you family have a car worth £2,000? PSSSH How am I supposed to know?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Well I don't drive but I last left town last summer.
9. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? No.
10. Are you hot? I assume this means like pretty, so my answer is no.
11. What was the last think you had to drink? Diet Pepsi.
12. What are you wearing right now? Pyjamas
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don't own a car
14. Last food you ate? Does Ice Cream count as "food"?

15. Where were you this time last week? The same place I am now. In my room.
16. Have you bought any items of clothing in the last week? No.
17. When is the last time you ran? I don't run for shit.
18.What's the last sporting event you watched? Curling, I love curling for some reason.
19.What is your favourite animal? Umm there are so many! Probably a KITTEH though.
20. Your dream holiday? Tokyo, I don't care who I am with.
21. Last person's house you were in? Jessie's
22. Worst injury you've ever had? Probably when I cut my leg skipping. I know so hardcore.
23. Have you been in love? I'm not entirely sure what love is.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes, yes I do.
25. Last play you saw? I don't go to watch plays but on youtube it would be A Very Potter Musical.
26.What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? Whoa bit weird. I've never tried to lure the opposite sex, but I try to be funny and I think that works.
27. What are your plans for tonight? Sleeping. Such a fun person I know.
28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment to? Giancarlo in a group chat.
29. Next trip you are going to take? I'm not sure, depends what my future holds.
30. Ever go to camp? No.
31. Were you an honour roll student? We don't have these in England.
32. What do you want to know about the future? If it ends up like Futurama.
33. Are you wearing perfume? No
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? No, unless The Doctor counts.
35. Where is your best friend? She is at her house.
36. How is your best friends? She is fine.
37. Do you have a tan? Not really. I want to be paler though.
38. What are you listening to right now? The sound of an episode of How I Met Your Mother.
39. Do you collect anything? Blott Rubbers.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Probably me.
41.Last time you got stopped by the police/ pulled over? Never
42. Have you ever drank soda from a straw? Yes as often as I can cause straws are awesome.
43. What does your last text message say? "I'll try thanks! Decent conditions so hopefully I can beat my record tonight :) xxx"
44. Do you like hot sauce? No.
45. Last time you took a shower? Like an hour ago.
46. Do you need to do laundry? Not really.
47. What is your heritage? British.
48. Are you someone's best friend? Well I hope so, if not I am going to cry. :'(
49. Are you rich? Well depends on the perception, I haven't got billions, but I'm not in poverty.
50. What were you doing at 12am last night? Well I was having a very interesting conversation with Emily about erections and trees. oh and Vajazzles.

So that was the 50 Random Questions Tag. It was pretty interesting. Hope that was fun for you to read. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment