Tuesday 25 February 2014

Yet More Questions...

Hi! So an upside to mock week is that you don't have to be in school when you don't have an exam. Today I did not so I stayed at home and watched TV. But that doesn't make a good blog. Therefore I am going to have to answer questions again. I know, you want me to stop, but I never will. This time you can thank Lish providing me with questions. 

1. When you wash your hands, do you use the cold or hot tap? Cold tap, I don't see the point in the hot one, I don't think anyone uses it.
2. If you had to be straight/gay for a day (whichever you’re currently not!), what celebrity would you most like to take on a date? I'm Bi so what do I do here. I would like to date Craig Roberts and Most probably Lynz Way even though she is married. 
3. What is the biggest injury you've ever sustained and how did you do it? Cut on my knee. I was skipping. Cause I am so hardcore.
4. What is the most unusual food you've ever eaten? I don't know. Most things I eat are pretty normal.
5. What is the most unique animal you've ever touched? Depends on the definition of unique. I've touched a moth. I love moths.
6. What’s the most expensive gift you've ever bought for someone? How much did it cost and who was it for? Stop asking me questions like this. I have a bad memory. 
7. Which 3 countries would you LEAST like to live in and why? I feel really mean. Probably North Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Just cause.
8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why? I would want people not to take things for granted. Because you never know what happens, and the way some people treat things is disgusting.  
9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would you choose? Russian, Japanese and Welsh.
10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options? A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the streets. B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly. Or C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged? Why? Probably B. Cause I'd like to think I'd still be loved without looks, and I want to be intelligent. I'm not too bothered about being a millionaire but money would be good.
11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!) Frankenweenie, Edward Scissorhands, My Sisters Keeper, About Time, Toy Story 3, Monsters Inc, Up, Gran Torino made me a bit sad at the end, Love actually?
12. What’s the scariest nightmare you've ever had? Describe it in detail. It was a recurring nightmare I had as a child that had something to do with Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty chasing me.
13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children taken away? Why? Raise 25 children. I don't like the idea of children being taken away unless the parenting is bad.
14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa? JAPAN. Always Japan.
15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album with you, what would you take? This is like Sophie's choice. My albums are my babies. First I have to chose an artist. Then an album. This is torture don't make me do it. 
16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least:Horror, action, thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance? Comedy, Superhero, Thriller, Adventure, Action, Drama, Horror, Romance, Musical, Dance.
17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why? Smell, cause then you don't have to smell disgusting things.
18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as much or as little detail as you like. January 8th, 27th Feb 23rd. People's birthdays.
19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world? Family, Friends, most loved ones.
20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see? Only one, and it was MSI! I talk about this way too much. I want to see them again, the Red Paintings again, and Fall Out Boy.

So that's it for today. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment