Thursday 31 July 2014

Yep Let's Tag!

Hello! So today I woke up, ate some pasta, played some sims. That isn't very interesting blog stuff, and I have nothing else planned, so what else should I do? Yep let's tag! I found this on the one place I go to find tags. Fuckyeah surveys. So enjoy!

1. What was the last liquid that you choked on?
 Imagine if someone answered this in a dirty way. That would be so embarrasing. I don't remember, I think it was le fanta fruit twist.
2. How many times did you wake up today before actually getting up? Surprisingly only once.
3. Did you or have you had sex with the last person you slept with in bed? *Tries to think of the last person she slept in a bed with* Wait answers still the same. Nope.
4. What breed was the last dog you saw? I can't even remember the last time I saw a dog let alone what breed it could be.
5. When you sign your name do you use your middle name? No.
6. Do you dry off in the shower or out of the shower? Out.
7. Who did you celebrate you last birthday with? Friends :)
8. Do you have anything important to do today? Play Sims 3.
9. What object in your house had a light bulb burn out last? A ceiling light? What else would there be?
10. What did you last eat that required milk? NESQUICK!
11. When getting dressed do you put your pants or shirt on first? Pants. (or in my world jeans).
12. When drinking hard alcohol do you take shots more or make mixed drinks? Mixed drinks.

13. Have you ever woken up next to someone after a night of drinking? Well never in an omg what happened last night did we just have sex? Kind of waking up next to someone. But after a night of drinking (where I never get drunk) I have awoken besides people.
14. Is your toilet paper on the right or left side of the toilet? Wow, what a question. Left.
15. Do you use a handrail on stairs if there is one? Only when I want to make a grand entrance :P
16. What was the last thing you saw that made you smile? my cat
17. Do you have any tattoos that you don’t like anymore? I don't have a tattoo.
18. What was the last thing you sat on? My bed.
19. If a bug is in your car do you kill it or try to push it out your window? I would probably leave it, but leave the window open for it to leave of it's own accord.
20. Is there laundry in your room that could be done? Yeah...
What would I do without Fuckyeah surveys? They help fill so much content.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment