Thursday 10 July 2014

The Irritating Ughs Continue

Hola! So today my illness continued and was just too much ugh. Last night I was like I'm going to go to sleep early and then maybe I feels better, but then I woke up every two hours feeling like crap and then randomly going to sleep again. Eventually I woke up at 6 feeling like crap and went downstairs where my parents were like you're not really ill, but then mum believed me. I then fell asleep on the sofa and according to my parents I was talking in my sleep. So yeah apparently I do that when I'm ill. 

I stayed at home today cause I just could not face going to school when I felt so crap, so I basically took lots of naps, watched tv, did some work cause I thought I might as well, and played sims. During one of my naps I apparently made random noises which scared my sister. So when I am ill and am sleeping, if you hear me talk or make random noises, it's normal. However now I am going to get really self conscious when sleeping around people when I am slightly ill. 

I have nothing else to say apart from the fact I am feeling slightly better now.however my nose feels all weird and irritated. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment