Monday 21 July 2014

PLAY FOAM!

Good *insert suitable time period here*. So the pointless week is over so you would expect me to have more interesting blog content. This isn't entirely true, but this is just an equally pointless two days so what the hell lets just be surrounded by pointlessness. 

I kind of lost the plot a little in the introduction, but whatever. Let's just get to talking about my day. So I woke up at 6:30 and had some Nesquick, the only worthy breakfast cereal. And then got ready and headed for the bus at usual time and IT WAS EARLY! UGH! So I got my mum to give me a lift to the Co-op in Hellesdon so all was good. I got to school at break time and apparently I walked through the door as Jessie was all "I bet she is skiving" TAKE THAT JASS! Jokes I loves yous <3 

After this was double biology with Emily, and as it was our last lesson of the year with Bingham she let us have a fun kind of lesson where we had to make educational videos using props. Emily and I used play foam to make a model of a Brain and had a jellybaby Mascot called Brian, and we made a cute stop motion film. Play foam is super fun until you have to try and split the colours apart. Anywho... Then it was lunch where for the first 5 minutes Emily and I were just squishing the play foam onto peoples arms. The rest was spent with people trying to unlock my phone, and Amy, Lish and I deciding what to do after 6th form. It is either we are going to run our own food truck and incorporate our skills from 6th form to make it work (apparently there was also going to be prostitution on the side) or a day care service, based on the career I wanted in Maddy's sims game. 

Following lunch I decided to stay behind and complete some Media work, so I got that done,  and then Kia called and I spoke to her which was weird since we haven't actually spoken since last year. Then I went home on ze late bus and yeah.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment