Thursday 24 April 2014

Yay More Tags!

Hello, so today I went to Sixy form and did some work and had some laughs and fell on the floor, but I can't remember enough specifically so today you are going to get a tag. Super sarcastic yay! It may get a bit confusing because I answered some questions on different days but yeah figure it out for yourselves. Enjoy! 
01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now? I don't like anyone at the minute. 
02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you? my foot :/
03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night? It was about the funeral I attended today. I was all worried and such.
04: what are you listening to? Youtube videos.
05: what’s something you're not looking forward to? Failing the exams.
06: where do you think your best friend is right now? Most probably at home, sleeping.
07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days? Yes.
08: sex on the first date? No, however if you are really desperate for some and you feel you like if the relationship might not progress you might as well get something out of it.
09: kiss on the first date? If it is going well.
10: is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes :/
11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life? Kind of. I really love some things, but I want other things to change.
12: is there something you would like to say to someone? I'm going to address everyone as my chosen someone. No matter what anybody tells you, or how you feel, you are beautiful, and you are loved :)
13: what are three things you did today? Ate, cried and cuddled.
14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over? I'd rather sleep at theirs.
15: what is your favorite kind of gum? Bubblegum
16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends? I honestly have no idea if we are friends. I'd say we are acquaintances. Other than Scott the rest are just nope.
17: what is on your wrists right now? An elastic band.
18: ever liked someone you thought you didn't stand a chance with? Yeah, don't we all. 
19: does anyone have strong feelings for you? No.

20: are you slowly drifting away from someone? Yeah I guess, it kind of sucks.
21: have you ever wasted your time on someone? I suppose I have. 
22: can you do the alphabet in sign language? Nope.
23: how have you felt today? I just don't know anymore

24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on? Not sure, whatever I want at the time. Right now I need new shoes. 
25: what is wrong with you right now? So many things, can't explain. Neither have the time or the effort.
26: is there anyone you're really disappointed in? There's someone I'm a little disappointed in, not going to say who.
27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now? I don't really like either.
28: why aren't you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore? Cause he turned into a bit of a dick.
29: how late did you stay up last night and why? 11, twas talking to people on the faceybook.
30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? Earlier today. Some weirdness. As usual.
31: what were you doing an hour ago? Trying to nap.
32: what are you looking forward to in the next month? Paige's party!
33: are you wearing jeans right now? Yes.
34: are you a patient person? Depends what I have to wait for, but mostly I don't think I am.
35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months? yes definitely. But can they is the question. 
36: favourite colour? BLUE!
37: did you have a dream last night? Yeah, really freaked me out.
38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants? Jeans. Which if you read the answer to 33 you should have guessed. 
39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be? Mum 
40: do you love anyone who is not related to you? My friends.
41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Maybe, cause if I didn't like them back I'd feel really bad, but I'd like them to think they can trust me with this information. 
42: do you like meeting new people? Ah I guess, I mean if they seem nice and a little bit odd I am more than welcome to the idea. 
43: are you afraid of falling in love? Not really.
44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself? Unfortunately. 
45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes? Once or twice. By the way this sounds like you are coming on to me...
46: have you ever felt like you weren't good enough? That is my thought process like 93% of the time.


So that is that my merry little chums. More 6th Form tomorrow...yay. So you should get a more normal post. Well I say normal, as normal as it gets when it comes to me. Anywho....See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment