Wednesday 11 June 2014

Gamer Girl

I don't know what it is, but for some reason I really want to play a lot of games. However, these are games I cannot play, mainly because I do not own them. Like I am really in the mood to play GTA, but can't. And that's unfair. I don't even have money to buy the game to play it. So it's just ugh. 

I also really want to play online games, like Prop Hunt and TTT, which I see youtubers play, but the main thing is I have no-one to play with, cause I will need to get a good portion of my friends to get the games so we can play them together. That is just too much hassle, but it is something I am really in the mood to do. 

Then there is now going to be the  problem of time, where I'm going to want to play a bunch of games (those that I actually do own) over the next few weeks, but can't because I am restarting school, and will either be at school, doing work for that. So I will have no time for video games. Unless I give up my other spare time, like that I spend watching youtube or talking to people on facebook. But I like doing that too much so I guess videogames are going to have to wait. 

Damn I thought I could stretch this out into a reasonably lengthy blog, but that is all I can really say on the matter. See I didn't do a lot today, so I had to think of something else, and this was all I could come up with. Oh Well.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment