Wednesday 18 June 2014

150 Questions Tag - Part 2!

Why hello... As you may have guessed from the title the tag is continuing today, and will more likely finish in tomorrows blog so yeah. Basically today I had a long four hours of PS where I wrote a ton of notes for Psychology and molested Jessie, and watched the Alpaca video with Lish, Can you even Llama bro? Then was lunch where people called me a whore. And Media where we were asked to name as many Tim Burton films as we can, so won that battle, then wrote about some of his films. Anywho back to the continuation of the 150 questions tag!

51. Ever wished you were someone else? I wish I was a cat, doe that count?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? I can't choose just one...I wish I didn't have anger issues.
53. Favourite makeup brand? Don't really wear makeup so have no opinion, but I guess the natural collection? Is that a thing?
54. Favourite store? Probably Paperchase even though everything is too expensive :/
55. Favourite blog? I can't choose, cause I love all of my friends blogs equally so I'll go for one that isn't by my friends so Frilly + Fancy
56. Favourite colour?Blue
57. Favourite food? probably pineapple
58. Last thing you ate?Pasta
59. First thing you ate this morning? Pasta was the only thing I ate today, ok I lie I had some skittles
60. Ever won a competition? For what? Never, I am a failure
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? Nope
62. Been arrested? For what? Nope
63. Ever been in love? No.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? Umm...Nah. 
65. Are you hungry right now? Not really, I rarely am hungry.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? I have no tumblr friends, even if I did they wouldn't be better than the ragtag group of awesomeness.
67. Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? Twitter
69. Are you watching tv right now? Surprisingly not.
70. Names of your friends? Oh God so many! Do not be offended by the order people. Jessie, Lish, Emma, Maddy, Claire, Amy, Siobhan, Emily, Paige, Giancarlo, Eddie, The Triplets, Gemma, Kezia, Various Toms, I'm going to say Connor cause why not. 
71. Craving something? What? A peanut butter milkshake
72. What colour are your towels? I think I have at least one towel of every colour
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? One pillow and one cushion.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not in the dirty way, but they are on my bed while I sleep, watching me. 
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? hmm around 30. I hoard them, cause memories. 
75. Favourite animal? Kitty Cat.
76. What colour is your underwear? Umm...*Checks* I'm not wearing any ;) JOKES! It's this kind of mint green, like the ice cream.  
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Chocolate! or Bubblegum, that one is so good and it's blue.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black with white and pink stripe checked thing.
80. What colour pants? Black Jeans
81. Favourite tv show? SHERLOCK!!!
82. Favourite movie? Edward Scissorhands
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? Mean Girls 2 was just awful in comparison
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Mean Girls
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? Hmm...Janis or Damian
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? Dory
87. First person you talked to today? Hal
88. Last person you talked to today? My mother.
89. Name a person you hate? In real life? Either way there are so many. Hannah Wilkinson. 
90. Name a person you love? My mum.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? Yes, yes there is.
92. In a fight with someone? No...
93. How many sweatpants do you have? Uggh no none cause I'm not a chav.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? like 3...I think...
95. Last movie you watched? Now You See Me
96. Favourite actress? Helena Bonham Carter
97. Favourite actor? Craig Roberts
98. Do you tan a lot? Not as much as most people, but in my mind it's too much.
99. Have any pets? My baby Sebastian.
100. How are you feeling? Sad/Pissed off.

And we are still only up to question 100, only 50 more to go. NO TOO MANY!!! Ugh well at least I don't really have to think about different things to blog about.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment