Thursday 19 June 2014

150 Questions Tag- Part 3

And the final installment of the 150 questions tag has arrived! Today was an okish day at school, only had two hours. YES! Then saw Claire at Break time :') then went to have my hair cut. As you can tell not very interesting. So tag time!

101. Do you type fast? When I want to I guess I can type pretty fast
102. Do you regret anything from your past? I regret a lot of things
103. Can you spell well? Haha Rhyme. Yeah I can spell well.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? kinda :/
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? Yes, but it wasn't very much of a party.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? I hope not.
107. Have you ever been on a horse? No but I want to.
108. What should you be doing? Many things.
109. Is something irritating you right now? Yes.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? Lets not get into that...
111. Do you have trust issues? Kinda, I trust too much and then get hurt.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Hmm... I can't remember.
113. What was your childhood nickname? Ellie, yeah I've gotten rid of the e since then. Cause I wanted to be all cool. Also Elsbells. 
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? No...?
115. Do you play the Wii? Not that much anymore
116. Are you listening to music right now? Yes Nightcore: Safe and Sound
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? No, don't eat chicken.
118. Do you like Chinese food? No
119. Favourite book? Paper Towns- John Green
120. Are you afraid of the dark? A little.
121. Are you mean? Sometimes.
122. Is cheating ever okay? Of course it isn't. If you aren't happy just leave them in a better way then breaking their trust.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? Kind of.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really
125. Do you believe in true love? Yes
126. Are you currently bored? Pretty much
127. What makes you happy? friends, family, youtube.
128. Would you change your name? Yes.
129. What your zodiac sign? Aries
130. Do you like subway? No
131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? I would probably let them down easy, because their friendship means more and I don't want to complicate that. And most of my guy best friends I see more like a brother, so it would be weird. 
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? This has already been a question! You are cheating the system! My title is now a lie!
133. Favourite lyrics right now? "Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no-one can hurt you now. Come, morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound."
134. Can you count to one million? Yes?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? Most of my lies are dumb that's why I tend to forget them.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed, open is creepy. 
137. How tall are you? 5ft 3!!
138. Curly or Straight hair? Why not wavy? 
139. Brunette or Blonde? Why not Red?
140. Summer or Winter? Why not Spring?
141. Night or Day? Night.
142. Favourite month? April.
143. Are you a vegetarian? Yes, 7 years and counting.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Depends on brand, but mainly dark.
145. Tea or Coffee? Tea.
146. Was today a good day? I guess
147. Mars or Snickers? Why not Kit Kat?
148. What’s your favourite quote? Hmm...So many...
149. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? "Even when nobody in the human community knew." 

AND IT'S OVER!!! Finally...

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment