Tuesday 17 June 2014

150 Questions Tag...

Hey people! Basically today was spending time at school. I was all hyped up on Orange Juice, so that doesn't really make a good blog post. So I found a tag! Yay! You all love it really. This is the 150 Questions Tag. Jesus how am I going to finish this?

1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
 Claire
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Depends who I'm with, I'd like to think I'm outgoing, but I'm probably more shy
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Everyone, because they are all at their separate homes. But mainly people like Claire, and Paige who I have not seen in so long, as they don't go to 6th form with me :/
4. Are you easy to get along with? I'd like to think I am. But I have very strong views and anger issues so sometimes it might not go so well.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? I hope so, cause if not they are pretty bitchy. 
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?  For a friend I would be attracted to those that are Slightly Weird, Funny, Reasonably Intelligent. 
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? No.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Craig Roberts.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Depends who I'm talking to, and specifically what I am talking about, because there are some things I am ok with saying to some people but there is a point where I'm like, NO!
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Hmm...Probably my friends in the group chat but I can't remember what we were discussing.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? haha xxxxx
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? oh um... I can't chose...umm....AH no can't do it, I like so many right now....Next question.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? Not really, cause they move it to how I don't like it and it's like how dare you put it back and they put it back wrong.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? Yes
15. What good thing happened this summer? Hmm... My holiday with Jessie was awesome.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Definitely.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? Haha no.
19. Do you like bubble baths? Yes, I still give myself a bubble beard. Cause I am cool like that.
20. Do you like your neighbors? I don't really know them but they do not seem so bad. The kids are a little annoying sometimes.
21. What are you bad habits? Hmm... there are too many to mention
22. Where would you like to travel? Japan!
23. Do you have trust issues? Yeah I think I do...
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Youtubing, and facebooking friends
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? All of it.
26. What do you do when you wake up? Force myself to get out of bed
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? I wish I was paler, not a big fan of the tanned look, especially those who are orange.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? my mum.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? No, why would they? I'm a mess.
30. Do you ever want to get married? It would be nice but I'm not entirely bothered as long as I still get to spend the rest of my life with that person.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail? Yeah.

32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? Craig Roberts, and Chris Ramsey
33. Spell your name with your chin. Umm...Ok...elli ACTUALLY DID IT TAKE THAT WORLD!
34. Do you play sports? What sports? Haha I don't do sports.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? Tv.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? It's how I work.
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Whatever pops into my head.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Skinny, Funny, Gamer types, who are Smart and Caring, is ok with me being Weird and doesn't want to change that.  
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Primark, Blott.
40. What do you want to do after high school? I've already left high school and am now in 6th form.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? I guess
42. If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean? I'm either going to cry, or I am very pissed off and avoiding shouting at people.
43. Do you smile at strangers? Yeah, I try to be friendly like that as often as I can.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? Bottom of the ocean.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? The thought of seeing my friends.
46. What are you paranoid about? A lot of things
47. Have you ever been high? No
48. Have you ever been drunk? No
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? Ummm....
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Wow the last time I wore a hoodie... It was black. I only own black hoodies.
Holy crap there is no way I am going to finish it, cause I needs my sleep. So this is going to have to be a 3 parter, 50 questions each. Return for the rest another time. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment