Tuesday 13 May 2014

The First Hurdle

So I had my first two exams today, and honestly they weren't that bad. I wasn't too bothered about film studies as it is more of a bonus, but I was really stressy about psychology. I had a crazy last minute revision session these past couple of days and it looked like that worked out well for me because I felt confident answering most of the questions, apart from the last one I mean what the fuck was happening there? 

But now I feel slightly more confident going into my exams next week, and hopefully I can actually get into A2 and even get a grade I am proud of, however how I've been feeling the past few days about what grades I'd get I'd be happy as long as I didn't get U's.

Well I'm not going to say a lot, cause I need sleep, so I can start a new day of revision tomorrow! Ugh Revision. it can get so tedious sometimes, but I think the evidence today shows it is worth it. So this was my first couple of hurdles and it seemed to go smoothly, hopefully I won't fall on one cause that would be embarrassing wouldn't it? But I think the real question is why the fuck am I hurdling? I have exams to do!

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment