Saturday 3 May 2014

So Then...

Hello readers of my blog! Welcome to another post which I am writing incredibly late, mainly because I have been catching up with youtube ever since I got home. But Elli you should be revising for your upcoming exams which are in less than 2 weeks. SHUT UP! I know! But I don't want to think about them I need a break. You take too many breaks. I know :/ Oh well I shall face the consequences. 

Basically today I went to 6th form and had no psychology lesson and just sat in the common room with Maddy going through papers and chitchatting about life. Then was break where we were interrogating Lish about her and this guy. Then it twas media and my computer wouldn't play soundy sounds so I had to switch computers. Then it was a minute mentor session. Gotta love my mentor. Then it was lunch where I played more 2048 and had some general chitchat. Then was biology where we did this paper thing. Then I had a dentist appointment. Then I went to see my nanna. Then I went home and you know the rest.

Wow I mentioned then a lot. I tend to avoid repeating the opening of a sentence a lot to make it more interesting, as that's what English teachers taught me. But I realised there are certain words I use a lot more than others. Like So. I love the word so. I use it too much though. Mainly with yeah. I'm like so yeah. like constantly, usually after I explain complex things and I'm not really sure why I said it and how to continue because it gets awkward. 

Why am I even talking about this? Oh yeah cause I don't really have anything else to talk about. So (oh look another so) I'm probably going to stop now. And just move on. This should be enough to satisfy you for a couple of minutes. See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment