Friday 9 May 2014

A Quick Little Post...

So this is going to be a quick little blog post about my day:

I woke up and walked to school and I made the bad choice of wearing a dress as it started raining. In my defence it was sunny when I put the damn thing on! Then when we got there it was break time and we spoke about things I can't remember. So lets move onto Media where we were doing exam prep and I remember laughing a lot with Jessie, and then she got pissed off we me cause I suggested to sir we watch the advert that pisses her off. SORRY JASS <3. 

Then it was lunchtime and the group hung out in the quiet common room. I got a temporary tattoo and ate some skittles, ice cream and gingernuts. Man I'm going to get fat! There was some talk about Lish and her flirtationship and then some massive glasses were worn and I can't remember much else. After this was an hour of psychology where we had no teacher so some of us just sat in the classroom doing sort of revision, but mainly just spoke to each other. There was some ordering of who we'd do in the room and then this guy described his penis to me and I pictured it. Traumatised for life. 

I waited for the late bus after this with Emily, Claire and we did some sex based quizzes. Hal joined us later and we continued this. I found out that I was supposed to have a baby when I was 14 after losing my virginity in the bedroom whilst standing up. Then we got on the late bus and Emily and I struggled to keep the arm rest up and found it very "satisfying" when we did. 

That is all for today, I might see you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment