Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Count Down Tag

Hidyho, gotta love towely. 

So today I am going to be pretty busy so I have pre-prepared this post, and guess what it is. Elli the title gives it away. SSH don't ruin it! Yep I am doing a tag. This has not happened in a LONG time. So OMG a Tag! This didn't have a name when I found it on Fuck yeah surveys! but I feel because of the way it is done I am going to call it the count down tag, (as you can tell by the title). No it has nothing to do with the show countdown! So let's get on with it shall we? I don't know why I asked you don't have a say in the matter. Well I guess you can decide to continue reading, but what I am typing will still be there. What am I doing again? Oh yes a tag! By the way this is in the perspective of when I wrote it which was Monday, so try not to get confused if I talk about weird things that don't make logical sense. 

TEN HOW’S:
How did you get one of your scars?
Unfortunately I did it to myself, was a low point in my life.
How did you celebrate your last birthday? I played laser tag with my friends, and we went to pizza hut for a meal.
How are you feeling at this moment? I'm excited 
How did your night go last night? It was ok, pretty non eventful.
How did you do in high school? I did fucking awesome if I may say so.
How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? My sister left it to me. Made that sound like I got it in her will. 
How often do you see your best friend? 5 days a week.
How much money did you spend last month? Hmm let's think, £15?
How old do you want to be when you get married? 9. I'm kidding probably somewhere in my 20s, but I don't need to get married.
How old will you be at your next birthday? I will be the big 18, so I can buy alcohol, have a chainsaw, and buy scissors.

NINE WHAT’S:
What is your mothers name? Nicola
What did you do last weekend? played sims.
What is the most important part of your life? there are a lot of important things
What would you rather be doing? Snuggling with Sebbles.
What did you last cry over? Hmm... I don't remember, probably something stupid.
What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? ScribbleNetty's Animations. Usually a PewdieCry fanfic.
What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Humour
What are you worried about? So many things, mainly the genetic disorder.
What did you have for breakfast? Nothing.

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Maybe...
Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yup.
Have you ever been out of the country? No.
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? I always do.
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Kinda.
Have you ever had sex on the beach? No.
Have you ever dated someone younger than you? They were only a couple months younger.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes, and it annoyed the hell out of Jessie.

SEVEN WHO’S:
Who was the last person you saw? My Mum.
Who was the last person you texted? my sister
Who was the last person you hungout with? ma friends.
Who was the last person to call you? my nan.
Who did you last hug? My dad.
Who is the last person who texted you? Lishills.
Who was the last person you said “i love you” to? my mum


SIX WHERE’S:
Where does your best friend live? Milecross.
Where did you last go? School, ugh.
Where did you last hang out? Does school count?
Where do you go to school? Hellesdon 6th Form. Just terrible.
Where is your favorite place to be? My bed.
Where did you sleep last night? my favourite place to be.

FIVE DO’S/DOES:
Do you like someone right now? Not really.
Do you think anyone likes you? I doubt it.
Do you ever wish you were someone else? Sometimes I wish I was my cat.
Do you know the muffin man? The Muffin Man? THE MUFFIN MAN! 
Does the future scare you? Yes and No. I'm scared for certain things, but I also want it to be the future so I know what it is like when you leave school.

FOUR WHY’S:
Why are you best friends with your best friend? Because I swear we are secret twins (who were born on separate days). We have so many similarities and she is so much fun and I love her. 
Why did you get a myspace? I never got myspace. This question is irrelevant. 
Why did your parents give you the name you have? I think it is to do with the song from the Turtles. Elenore Gee I think our swell. However my name isn't spelled like that, just pronounced that way.
Why are you doing this survey? because I am bored, and need something to post about.

THREE IF’S:
If you could have one super power what would it be? Hmm... Invisibility. All the people I could freak out. All the people I can watch in the shower. I mean... What?
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? No, yeah I have done some pretty shitty things in the past that I would like to change, but I think that would change my now too much, and I like my now.
If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring? A boat to get home :3 

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Nah they are all dicks.
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes.

ONE LAST QUESTION:
Are you happy with your life right now? I'm pretty happy, yeah some things need improving, but honestly without them I'd probably get bored by happiness. 

So that's it. Man that was a pretty long tag, thanks to those who stuck with it. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment