Tuesday 14 October 2014

Lateness, Pointlessness and More!

If you know my schedule you should know what this is about. So let's skip the intro(yet I am writing an intro technically) and get to business.

Wednesday 8th: First I had biology, where we were learning about blood glucose levels and what the body can do to restore it to normal and what happens if it gets to low or too high. I have to remember that for tomorrow (Wednesday 15th real time) and I'm not entirely confident. Oh well. Then I had a joyous hour of private study where I colour coded the thing I had to learn. Then it was pointless conference where there was no ICT room booked, and then we got told off for whispering even though there were people full on chatting. Like really? Then lunch where we were talking about the possibility of everyone in the group living together, Hasn't been mentioned since, just saying. Then we left for media, but our teacher was ill, and the internet was down so we couldn't get any work done, so I sat with Jess and helped her with her graphics work. Then  went home.

Thursday 9th: I woke up feeling like shit basically, and I had an interview in the afternoon (which I mentioned last week) so I thought getting some more rest and taking it easy would be better for me so that I could then feel better for my interview. Which was true ish. So I did some work at home and had a little chill then prepared for my interview. Build-A-Bear round 2. This was slightly different as we had to create our own advertisement for the store, which led me to hold one of the girls hands. Then we were asked questions which I felt were unfair as I could answer all the ones the others got, but not the one I had. then we did some bear dressing, and then we left after she promised to contact us either way, in the next few days. Still haven't been contacted. Little bit of a pisstake but they are probably busy, even though I called them to explain and it was no help whatsoever, "you should have been sent an email, check your spam folder, bye" *checks spam folder* nothing there >.<
Friday 10th: I woke up felt a little bit better, but had this really odd pain in my back (which is still here, might have to see a doctor) and went to go get a bus to brave school but the 7:30 one did not show up, and the 8:00 was running late so I was like fuck this and went home, because standing there was making me feel like shit again. So I did some more work at home, and chilled once more.

Saturday 11th: Watched some TV, played some sims, watched some youtube, However, on this day I got terrified of the thunder storm, and pretty much screamed every time I saw lightning. Then the sound of the hail freaked me the fuck out. 

Sunday 12th: Again the plan was to go see my nanny in Hemsby, but my dad was all like, I don't really feel like going, ugh. I WANT TO SEE ME GRANDMAMMA. So I had another chill day, but I did some work as well. 

Monday 13th: I got ready for school, and went to the bus stop, in the rain, waited for the bus,  in the rain, it didn't turn up, in the rain, talked to my new friend Harvey, in the rain, the next bus didn't show up, in the rain,phoned Ali, in the rain, gave up with going to school. Went home put on a onesie,played sims. Did some work. 

Tuesday 14th: Had a lay in, went to get the bus, it was late AGAIN! Finally got on the bus, spoke to Emily about bus lateness, job interviews, and driving. Got to school and saw peeps, went to private study and helped Giancarlo draw, whilst doing some psychology work. Then I had mentor (because I was meant to have it on Friday) talked about personal statements, and complained about psychology. Then it was lunch where I wasn't feeling too great. Then it was double psychology, where 4 people were missing from our class, and we watched this video which the guys weren't to happy about as it didn't put them in such a good light. and then we had to describe our perfect male/female, and the guys had to leave the room. Then I went home on the late bus talking to Harvey about christmas and how annoying it is. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment