Monday 22 December 2014

When Plans Change...

So this week, I was planning to go ice skating with my friends as the yearly ice rink arrived in Norwich. For I have not been ice skating in years I was looking forward to this a lot, and considering I wasn't able to go last year, as I mentioned this time last year, when I found out that I could not go today I originally wasn't a happy bunny. 

Basically this morning Emma messaged the group saying the rink is probably going to be closed as the wind made it unsafe as the ice was cracking and melting and shiz. So I was like DAMMIT. But everyone was still wanting to meet up and hang out and I was like but I don't really want to spend a lot of money on something other than ice skating. But mainly they were suggesting the cinema and that was like, No. Originally there was 14 of us and I don't like that at a cinema as there is not enough interaction. And through the kerfuffle of trying to organize what to do Jessie and Eddie decided not to go. And I was like ugh. 

But then people reconsidered the idea to go bowling, so the group met up at the food court, double checked we couldn't go skating, found out Maddy and Tom couldn't join, and then headed to go bowling, and had a pretty good time. So sometimes the change in plan isn't bad, it;s just the part when you decide what to replace it with. 

I am still sad I didn't get to go ice skating, but I am going to try and go before the rink leaves. Because ice skating is fun and it brings back so many good memories. 

Sorry this is up really late but I only got back a couple of hours ago and had things to do since then. But you can still enjoy this whenever you want I guess. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment