Tuesday 7 July 2015

Double The Fun.

Wednesday 24th: A day pretty much spent sleeping and doing fuck all really.
Thursday 25th: Same as Wednesday, but with calling people to make sure the weekend is all sorted. There was also like 4 hours worth of Sims playing. 
Friday 26th: The first busy day, and the start of the busy week. I woke up strangely at half 6 and decided to pack for the following days. Then I went downstairs watched some BB and took a nap. Around 1 mum and I went to the hairdresser's so we could well get our hair cut. There we had the usual chatter. I also purchased some makeup that I was going to wear later on. At home I started getting ready, having a mini panic attack and getting my mum to give me a lift to the 6th form ball. At first it was awkward as the only people there were people we didn't really like (we were unaware that everyone else was inside already) but then ended up chatting to some peeps, before it started raining and we headed in. Greeted by our friends who have been there for ages. And already had some really nice pictures taken without us :( The night was basically picture taking, dancing, gossiping and sleeping. 
Saturday 27th: Waited for Emma to come and collect me so we can make our way to Sheringham. She was late but it wasn't that bad. We collected Maddy on the way and we had a mini roadtrip mainly talking about the previous night. When we arrived we called Connor met with him and then entered the house, and slowly more people arrived so we claimed a bedroom, played cards against humanity, played the kids version of trivial pursuit, which was pretty fun, and headed out to tesco to purchase food. Back at the house I cooked up 6 pizzas for Emma, Emily, Amy, Jessie and myself with a little help from people here and there. Then we ate said food, chilled and then watched kick ass. Which Amy had never seen before so it was an experience for her. Eventually some of us went up to the bedroom which was shared by Emma, Harvey, Jessie, Maddy, and myself, the latter three sharing the double bed. we stayed up for hours just talking and eventually fell asleep. 
Sunday 28th: The gang had breakfast and chilled a little before we got ready to head out. In the rain. We walked to this cafe then all of a sudden everyone went in different directions. So Giancarlo, Harvey, Jessie, and myself went to the beach. Because we weren't sure we'd get another chance, plus we were going in the sea so would get wet anyway. It was hilarious. First I ate some of my chocolate fish I purchased from our walk down there then there was a small water gun fight, followed by a little bit of football which ended up with us in the sea having a splash about. It was getting towards lunchtime so we headed back to the house to take quick showers warm up and meet with everyone to get food. But they got food without us. I got pissed off and went upstairs on my tablet. Then the mood got awkward but eventually the beach group got food and we all joined together to watch Edward Scissorhands. Some people went home after this and Amy was considering it as she was tired. But I suggested some of us have a nap and then we could go to the beach as a group as the weather got better. So that happened, I taking a cute spot on the landing, and we all woke up to go to the beach. It was a wonderful time. We all went in and splashed and swam and passed Mister Ball, who went missing in the sea, but we played the little game of who can still see Mister Ball. When heading back to the house (as Harvey had to leave) we all got ice creams and then one by one took a shower. Apparently  everyone downstairs could hear me singing in the shower, and they were talking about it. So now I feel uncomfortable. Then we watched Les Miserables and had a hilarious sing/rap along. I then went to sleep whilst everyone was downstairs. Apparently the rest of the group went to watch the sun rise which upset me because they didn't even bother asking if I wanted to go. But I guess what's done is done.
Monday 29th: Woke up ate breakfast with the group and then we basically got ready to leave. Emma's Dad took some of us home (Emily, Jessie, and Myself (Emma is a given, obviously)). We had a stop at pretty corner to do a little exploring and then the rest of the trip was this weird quiz thing. At home I watched a little TV and decided to take like a half an hour nap then give Harvey his pillow that he left in Sheringham, then get ready to go see my sister. But this half an hour turned into like 4 hours and I woke up like ten minutes before I had to get a bus. So I got ready and mum took me to the train station instead and I got on the train. Pretty standard, just listening to music and playing games. I met Hal in Nottingham as my change over was at like 22:30? Or something like that and I was nervous to do it alone. As we had to wait a while for our train to Derby, we headed into a local tesco to get food for us to have when we arrived at her flat (as my nap meant I missed foody times). The train was essentially playing an app version of Agar.io. Then we were in Derby, and got a lift with Hal's friend back to the flat and we made food and slept. 
Tuesday 30th: We woke up and had a rather chill morning. Then we decided to head into town and do some shopping. First we hit Primark, where I got some clothes and stuff, then the Disney store, where we got a lot, and we left realising we weren't charged for half of it, felt guilty and returned. Yeah we wasted money but we are good people now. Then we went to boots to select some pictures we wanted to be printed off, and had a cheeky nandos as we waited for them. We collected them and then went to get milkshakes and sat by this lake thing enjoying the nice weather. Then decided to head back to the flat to watch Big Brother. It was a cute little day. I also took a shower back at the flat. It was too powerful and I hated the tingly sensation. Anyway....
Wednesday 1st: The weather was hideously hot, but we had to move some of Hal's stuff to her new flat. We took 3 suitcases before I gave up because I hated the 15 minute walk in the boiling hot weather, and it would be a constant back and fourth. So we requested the help of another one of Hal's friends. Basically they filled up her car so I couldn't fit in, and I ended up watching youtube. Then I was told we were going to ASDA so that happened, main purchase was the tray bake and the ice cream. Which melted as we decided to get a McDonalds (which was in the ASDA, did you know Derby's MD was 10p cheaper?) and then we managed to spend an hour getting back to the flat as we got lost and ended up in the same traffic jam twice. We all chatted for a bit eating cake and whatnot, before the friend left, and then Hal and I decided to have some more food. We watched BB again and chilled for bed. 
Thursday 2nd: It was my last day with my sister, so we decided to return to the city to look at some furniture Hal could get for her new place, as well as buying Mum and Dad some gifts. However we ended up back in the Disney store which was a mistake. We somehow managed to buy some posters from That's Entertainment, and some more things from Toymaster. I have spent so much money in those Disney trips alone. But we still got the parents something nice. However it did mean we had to spend half an hour in Lush as the woman (Emily, who was adorable) approached us and decided to basically test the whole store on us. After this we went to the pub as a final meal and then went home in the rain. Then it was the final sleep.
Friday 3rd: I managed to have a little lay in before I packed for the train home. I arrived with two bags, and left with three. It was torture trying to carry those to the train station. There was some confusion after this about being on the train, as my ticket said one carriage but voiceover person said another. I sat in the voiceover one, but called Hal as I was panicking. It was all ok in the end. I spent the trip mainly staring out the window to ensure I wasn't going to be left in some strange place.
Saturday 4th: Work, for the first time in ages. It was horrible! Too Hot! Too Many Customers! Too Many Staff! Never again. Afterwards though Hal came over, as she was struggling with me leaving. We decided to grab some lollipops and then waited for the bus and bought chips for the family as we surprised them with her return.
Sunday 5th: Again I had work but it was so much better than the day before. Basically just chilled at home.
Monday 6th: As Hal was back we decided to go and see my nanny in Hemsby. It was a nice little day, we went on dance mats, went on the Waltzers, ate chips, got slushies, played mini golf, and just had general chatter. When home I decided to finally return Harvey's pillow and we had a little natter about 6th form and work experience, before I went home home and chilled. 
Tuesday 7th: A completely chill day catching up on the TV I had missed and playing a little sims 3 and talking to Hal. 
So that was so much fun to type out (definitely not because I did most of it today) But I hope you enjoyed it. 
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment