Wednesday 22 July 2015

Sims Fail.

Hello. So today I had something amazing planned. Last week I had recorded a good half an hour of footage which I was going to edit down to a great video playthrough. If you haven't guessed already I am talking about myself playing le sims 4. As I was trying to edit this just now the footage completely failed, even though it was fine the other day. Now it looks like this.
I have the talking but that is just useless now. Therefore I am afraid to say I do not have a post for you today. Well at least a decent one. Instead I am going to listen to the voice record and remember what I did and just give a just of what happen. But when I get round to recording I will probably just start it all again. Here we go:

I basically introduce everything, the house and the family. This is a screenshot of the fam. 
They stood around doing nothing, hugged and went on the computer. Simception.
Small house tour.
Neighbours arrived. One of them scared me. 
I just talk to myself, and get confused. 
Make the neighbours some drinks and they just talk awkwardly to the girls. Finding things to talk about. 
This happens for ages. 
They leave.
Food gets made.
The neighbour wants to hang out again even though she just left.
Homework gets done.
They fail to pee.
More talking to myself.
Something weird happened which I do not describe and simply ask if you can see it. So yeah...
More house tours as the last one was interrupted. 
Talking about downloaded content I use in my games (just search the internet and you'll find a bunch of amazing things, I cannot remember every single package name I own). 
I notice one of the curtains is a slightly different colour to the rest of the ones in the room. They go to sleep.
I ask you to leave suggestions of what I should do with the family. So feel free to comment! 
Sorry again this sucked, but hopefully I can get things sorted soons. 
See you in the 'morrow!

1 comment:

  1. Do an obstacle course in the house made of random furniture :P

    ReplyDelete