Friday 10 July 2015

Bringing Us Closer Together.

Hi guys. I have found a fun little tag thing I could do, which is apparently related to relationships from psychology and the questions can help bring you closer together. And I think after a year and 9 months I think we need to get closer together. So here goes.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest? Well excluding people I know, I would probably like Andrew Scott (plays Moriarty in Sherlock) because I just want him to act as Moriarty. I would love that.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way? I guess maybe, but I would hate not having any privacy, like when you are really famous. But I guess by doing this with my youtube videos I am trying to be slightly famous. Therefore famous in the way that is on youtube, for being myself.
3. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why? Well it really depends on who I am calling. Usually I rehearse when I call work, or someone important like that. Then sometimes when calling a friend's house I practice how I would ask for them if their parents answered. Other than that not really.
4. What would constitute a perfect day for you? Just cuddling up with the people I love, watching a show I love, or playing Sims.
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else? I last sang to myself like 5 minutes ago, as that is what I do. And I would say I last sang to someone else earlier today. It was Hariette, and I sang All Star.
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose? Umm, I would say body, but then I would feel weird. So probably mind, but I don't really think my mind will really change though.
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die? Something stupidly clumsy probably.
8. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be? I would like to be less angry. Not sure if that counts as a quality or ability.
9. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? I guess if I had the genetic disorder running through my family.
10. What does friendship mean to you? Always being there no matter what. 
11. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother? I love it. She gives me the space when I need it, but is always there for me. She wants what is best for me and is funny and crazy and I couldn't want more.
12. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself? I last cried in front of my mum like 2 hours ago when I was chopping an onion. On my own I was last crying 2 mights ago.
13. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about? Rape, Abortion, Mass Murder. A few things yeah.
14. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why? Well there are many things I would like to keep, but I guess a lot of them can be replaced, therefore I would like to get something irreplaceable. Therefore, I would get this jumper my mum hand-knitted for me when I was a child and I would always wear it when I was ill to make me feel better. It had Angelica from Rugrats on it.
15.If you could choose the sex and physical appearance of your soon-to-be-born child, would you do it? Umm, I guess it would be nice to have a little control, but at the end of the day that is how my child would be and I would love them no matter what.

It's getting late so I will end it there. Hope you enjoyed this replacement, hopefully all will be back to normal next week. 
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment