Saturday 31 January 2015

Digging Into The Past (FB Posts)

Hello!  Sorry that this is up so late it isn't even Friday anymore, but when I started blogging it was like 23:00 so I had an hour to prepare all of this. It takes time. So I am back with some more digging into my past, and apparently revealing how much of a twat I was like 4 years ago. But anywho, lets just get on with looking back at my old Facebook posts. (Click Here to see my previous FB posts).

We begin with someone else posting on my wall complaining about how I "misspelled" my boyfriend of the time's name. Then a bunch of comments of the discussion around it. I was all defensive because I was being picked up on a typo
I always just wanted more people to come online so I could talk to them. Usually when I said this though I would want one particular person to come online to talk to me. 
 Apparently I "luvs" Tom. This being Tom Elliot who was my boyfriend of the time. You'd be surprised to know that I don't love him anymore. 
 This post has just made my day. Fabacus. FABACUS! HAHAHA. Just remember friends you are all fabacus. And my family you are amazinue. I can't even begin to justify why I said it like that. 
 This is just what it says really. 



Don't I always feel a bit crazy? Like every moment of every day? I am one fun person. 
 Well I appear to be pleased by the fact we were not at school. WOOOP. 
 Who else wants to know what this nightmare was? Knowing me it was probably Maleficent related as she was the basis of  most of my nightmares. 
 The spellings in this are just wow. More reasons to hate past me. I guess what I was trying to say was positive, so you cannot really hate on that. 
 Ugh I do "hat" school. Don't you "hat" it to?
I should work for NASA. Aww back when I used to spell my name Ellie. It feels weird spelling it that way now. 
 I was happy it was a weekend. I apparently love the term WOOP. I still kind of do. WOOOOOP.
 I assume my dad tried to make a joke, and I was just not amused by it. 
 Ugh the spellings, they are so bad! I also find it weird that Beth Sayer is communicating with me. We were never friends. Shows how fake people are on facebook. 
 I'm assuming this is about a Miss Bryony Davis who was trying to tell me to break up with the boyfriend of the time. 

 Aww gotta love Kez. I think this was the day when she stayed up most of the night playing cooking mama, after we watched some family guy. 
 I did some quizzes apparently. I want to know what my results are!!!


 So yeah I broke up with my boyfriend because of the unreasonable friend, the comments go on for a little bit with Anna just asking me who it was. She never found out by the looks of it. But in fairness Anna, it was over so why did it matter?








So yeah this girl that I had never actually met before, we just spoke because of a mutual friend and got chatting on here and bebo every now and then. Man Bebo... so long ago. I guess it was a little weird she would call me her best friend. Then this twat called Sam joined in and was trying to start a fight and call me a douche things like that. He wasn't the greatest of people. 
 This is just this. 


 I got all upset because the unreasonable friend who told me to break up with the guy because he was a dick then went out with him, so I felt all betrayed and whatnot. 
 Man people just love writing on my wall. Probably because I had so many friends ;) But in fairness I have unfriended them all now. 
 It is still the worst thing I have ever had in my mouth. 
 And this was apparently the best.

 Aww, back when I used to get excited about Christmas. 
 Awwww she called me lovely :')
 I don't remember if we actually did anything, and if we did what it was. But this was some plan making I guess. 


I think this was one of the last years I got excited about Christmas. 

And to end this post, I give you this picture of me from the summer of 2009 when I dressed up as an Indian for activities week. Man I look chubs in the face. and my hair is just ughs. Oh well.


See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment