Monday 5 January 2015

Thoughts On My Blog

Heyya! I have the outkast song in my head. Shake it like a Polaroid picture!
Moving on...

So as today is my thoughts I am basically going to share my thoughts on my blog. My main thought is to do with the schedule and how it needs to be adapted slightly. Only slightly. Basically Monday thoughts, what I did Tuesday, Thursday nothing, and random Fridays are staying, but Sunday Games will no longer exist due to being busy on weekends. However games will still be apart of my blog, and they will take place on Wednesday, and hopefully my plan is to have a game one week, and a video another. Just because I don't have time in a week to do both. Hopefully you guys are cool with that. Bet no-one even cares. WELL I CARE! I'm sorry for shouting. 

Well that was short. Like moi. So to drag this out a little I will talk briefly about the behind the scenes of my blog. If you are a fellow blogger you will know that you can make drafts, and in the past week I have gone a little overboard. And most of the drafts aren't even drafts to be posted. They are just where I want to store things I want to keep track of. Look....
This first one is essentially a bunch of texts as I have saved every single text I've had. Not sad at all. But as I am getting a new phone I thought I would save them elsewhere. Okay maybe not all of them, ain't nobody got time for that, but the ones I felt were more important. 
The next one is just where I keep stuff about money, what goes in and out of my bank account, how much I should get paid for a day at work and how much I actually get paid, boring shiz like that. 
Then we have the super long organized list of Funko Pop Vinyls that I would like to have in colour coded order of preference. 
Following this we have prep stuff for my media coursework.
Then there is something no-one must ever know about. 
This next one is pretty self explanatory. 
Then we have my thoughts, but these ones are the negative ones, that I feel are too gloomy to be shared with people, but need to be written down so I stop thinking about it.

So that is my thoughts on my blog I guess. Hope you enjoyed.

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment