Friday 23 January 2015

Getting Organised

So a couple of weeks ago I started making a revision timetable in order to start being organised as I feel this will help me not be stressed, as well as being better prepared for exams. Luckily for me I have 7 exams (well not completely lucky) but it means that each day of the week I can focus on a different exam. 

The problem however, is that we all know I will not stick to this routine. Mainly because I procrastinate, and simply because when I get home from school I am not in the mood to do work. So I think you should all start a poll of when I will give up. 

Sorry this is actually a really short post, but I am being distracted by big brother, and I noticed that I don't actually have much to say on this topic, so I am starting to question why I did this. I guess it is because I don't have anything else to talk about. I am also not in the mood to blog right now, and I am getting tired. 

So just deals with it, if not, I don't really care. I bet no-one reads this anyway. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment