Sunday 9 November 2014

Tetris Battle!

Yet more games! I had my heart set on talking about the Sims but like last week I have had no time to play it. But I found a beloved facebook game. Tetris Battle. Please note, I am very tired, so it will probably seem very lazy. But at least I am posting. Also I have no idea why but half of the screen cut off, I tried zooming in and out and it made no difference. And this irritated me greatly. But I still managed to play fine, so I guess that is all that counts. 


So I started by playing the all new versus thing they added, which seemed no different to the previous 2 player battle thing they had.  And obviously because it was new I started off with a low ranking. So I played against a random facebooker, but
honestly I think they are all made up computers, which are
complete and utter bullshit. Why? Because I was winning. I was smashing the shit out of the computer, then last minute they somehow managed to pull back and beat me! WHAT?! How does that even work? It's unfair. I played great throughout the entire fucking game. Ugh. 

Therefore I decided to move on to the marathon thing, where you basically just play Tetris. I still cannot get to level 15 which is like the target. But from level 8 it goes too fast and I have slow reflexes. I am proud of the score I got though after not playing this game for years. I might play this more often now, because I love tetris. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment