Sunday 16 November 2014

POOOOOOOOLS!

Sims 4 got pools! I know, again I am behind with the times. But this week I finally played the sims, and got it updated and got pools! Yay! I missed pools, even though I never really used the pools in the sims 3, because there didn't seem to be much interaction and it just got a little boring. Unless you killed people. DEATH BY POOL!

Actually this reminds me I never killed anyone in the sims 4 with a pool. :'( Maybe next time. 

Anywho... so the first thing I did when I got pools was make a community pool,
that all my sims could go to, meet new sims, swim and hang out. It took me like 2 hours to complete, and I shared it to the community if people want it. I think I called it Ahoy Park. Because I made the lot type a park and included all things needed for a park, and then just gave it a massive ass pool. With a pirate ship jungle gym. Which was pretty cool. 


So I took my sim to the pool, on a little date, mainly to get pics of the pool. And it was fun, they kept the splashing interaction, but now you can actually chat in the pool which is cool. Oh that rhymed. I met a friend, and I was surprised to find some people actually turned up to the pool, even though it was the middle of the night, they started to fall asleep on the benches. But yeah. Here are the images from the pool adventure!
Arriving at the pool, look at the little turtle path.
Running to the random chess table for no reason. (No running near the pool!)
Jumping straight in!
Having a good old pool natter.
Splashing!
See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment