Sunday 2 November 2014

CLOP

Hello! So it is Sunday, so it means I must talk about some games. And I haven't been playing sims that much lately. I know shock horror! But I have been busy. Therefore, I decided to look at a game that would take up much time that I could still talk about it. Plus I doubt people want to read about sims pretty much every week. 
As you may have guessed from the title this game is Clop. And I chose it simply because you get to play as a unicorn. WHO DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY AS A UNICORN? I think I first found this game because I saw a Scribblenetty animation of CinnamontoastKen playing it so I saw him play it and decided to play it myself. And then I retried today to get some images. 
So I think the point of the game is to save this girl for the guy who to me just seems like a dick. I know it probably says the aim in this chunk of text, but I can't read that shit. Ain't nobody got time for that. basically you have to get from point A to B by using the 4 keys (hjkl) to control the 4 legs. And once you figure out a rhythm it is actually pretty easy, however the little map at the bottom shows I still have a long way to go and the small yellow arrow shows the furthest I have gotten, so this might take me a while. 

The most annoying part of this game is avoiding falling over, because then you have to restart the entire thing. But sometimes you fall in a way where you can get back up, but doing this takes so long, and is rather frustrating, and it involves rage hitting a lot of keys for the unicorn to freak out
and flip enough to stand up straight. But yeah if you fall the guy is a dick and makes a dumbass comment which makes me want to punch something. As well as this the game puts up obstacle such as stones or steps, or just simply adding a slope so you fall on your back if you make the wrong move. Because no game is that simple.

This game I believe is a spin off from QWOP which is where you have 4 keys to control a guy running, and the aim is to see
how far you can get. I remember playing this a lot back in the rebel playing games during ICT stage everyone had around year 8 and 9. I was better at it back then, but playing it today was like how the fuck is it even possible. So I find CLOP a lot better and easier, so if you want one to play go for that one. Because you get to be a unicorn for crying out loud. 

See you in the 'morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment